Sugarcane, Hemp, Paper... Why not bamboo?

sneakeraddict

Ok, so we know that various artisan Japanese denim brands have made some pretty cool jeans made from non-traditional but still natural fibres:

Sugar Cane.

Various companies have made hemp jeans.

I even read about some Edwins that are made recycled prayer book paper "collected from Shinto Temples in Japan" (if my memory serves me correctly) Or maybe it was Rope.

I would have thought one of the Japanese artisanal brands would have been all over the fact that Bamboo is a natural resource closely associated with the Orient and its cultural heritage, and therefore a cool thing to make a limited edition selvedge jeans out of (???)

I need someone like Samurai or SC to make this happen :eek:

(P.S. I should add there are a few several shitty eco-bores making jeans out of Bamboo if you search google, so it is definitely possible)

would be cool. bamboo could be the new flannel.

skull x bamboo 5010. vans bamboo old schools. supreme bamboo backpacks?

isn't bamboo a lot more ecological too then many other materials?

Haha you're forgetting Bamboo Nike Dunk SB. Hell, throw in an Air Force 1 and an Air Max 90 and call it the Bamboo Pack.

Guest StuckOnStupid

I even read about some Edwins that are made recycled prayer book paper "collected from Shinto Temples in Japan" (if my memory serves me correctly) Or maybe it was Rope

/me loads the words "oohhhhhhkaayyyyyyyy" onto a rocket and fires it into outerspace.