Jask Clothing Company

This is where we're coming from and what we're all about:

Set forth to overcome, the Jask Clothing experience is all about glorifying human endurance. An individual’s thirst for knowledge and experience are inevitable in the world today. Through life’s ills, trials, and tribulations, people seem to find a way to make it through the thick jungle of adversity. Stemming from the I-Ching symbol, Chun, our logo symbolizes the common theme of mankind fighting to be the best. The line is a representation of life itself and having the will to move onward – the process of getting to the top of the food chain. To us, success is not just based on power and money, but on how much one strives to reach personal goals. The message is simple – struggle is only a minor setback. Set forth to overcome, and the rest will fall into place.

This is in the "about us" section if you didn't venture into this section...if you can't see that in the designs, than maybe we can shed some light...

Getback - merely logo (although the logo does have meaning if you're familiar with the I-Ching)

King Tee - i think that's self-explanatory

Cru Tribute - take a closer look at the design

Soldiers Song - we believe soldiers are representative of our message because they're the one's sitting in the front lines

Verbal Murder - okay...so this one doesn't have anything to do with our message, but its a shirt designed based on the influence that hip-hop has on us (tribute to mc's)...

and yes...we do sell....

Jask Clothing

Quote:

honestly, have you ever sold any tees?

even one?

not being negative or mean or anything, but your tees don't mean anything, and the designs are bland. $30 is a lot for a tee that no one knows where its coming from or what its about.

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Apr 6, 2005 10:59 PM

to be fair, how is his stuff any different from the many other bland reputable name brands in existence? are you trying to say that labels like Supreme, SSUR and Bape have cutting edge graphics and new ideas? jask clothing isn't to my personal tastes but give them credit for having the balls to put themselves out there. most of you muppets will buy anything if it means it's trendy. you're all sheep.

if they move, kill 'em.

Quote:

to be fair, how is his stuff any different from the many other bland reputable name brands in existence? are you trying to say that labels like Supreme, SSUR and Bape have cutting edge graphics and new ideas? jask clothing isn't to my personal tastes but give them credit for having the balls to put themselves out there. most of you muppets will buy anything if it means it's trendy. you're all sheep.

--- Original message by marine_corpse on Apr 10, 2005 07:23 AM

heh. truer words have not been spoken.

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup

Edited by ajchen on Apr 10, 2005 at 05:54 PM

• 1 month later...

My biggest complaint is the military theme. It's great that it's what you're into, but post 9-11 and due to this new anti-militant state mentality that the 2nd reign of Bush has evoked on the country, your clothing comes with heavy heart.

Interesting images, poorly planned placement on a few of them, and the guns on the one makes your clothing line FAR too thugged out for me. The graffiti stuff has been overdone as well, now it's beating a dead horse.

Here, you're going to find more appeal towards softer fabrics, friendlier graphics, and less politically charged messages. Very urban work, and I can see it going over well with some types of people, but not superfuture material in my humble opinion.

• 1 month later...

hey guys dont hate on this guys line.

i kinda like some of it. i like the soldiers song graphic and some of them would just lok better if you changed the color of the tee background. and i dont like the graffitish text on the back of some of them. but over all they arent that bad :)

i am thoroughly intimidated

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the reviews people (good and bad)...gives me an idea of what kind of crowd hangs around the forums of superfuture...and i'd have to agree with hifashion and marine corpse...if you don't like it, then shut the f*$k up.....otherwise, the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is much appreciated...

Jask Clothing

If you've joined SuperFuture just to push your label then I think most people here would agree that you're the one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Anyway. THAT BEING SAID... Your shirts aren't that bad. I'm not sure I would wear them but I'm sure a handful of people on here might be interested. The graff and character inspired stuff might be right up a lot of bakpackers alleys. You might want to try Niketalk. I'm not saying that as a dick. I think that might be more your market, ya know?

http://www.tragicbliss.com

whatup TragicBliss...you're right, i did join the superfuture to push my line...but i didn't do it solely for that reason...superfuture obviously has a lot to give as far as where to shop in major cities...it keeps you updated on store openings, store closings, and all that other stuff...and it gives us a chance to see how people react to our line...i guess you could say i did it more as market research if anything...

oh yeah...thanks for the feedback...

b ez...

Jask