supashit.

red

this thread is for posting whatever. it doesnt have to be coherent or have to relate with anything else in the thread. just post whatever youre thinking. or what youre doing. or whatever youre feeling. or how long your last shit was.

ill start:

i smell something in the kitchen. smells good. i wonder what it is.

im watching a japanese show where contestants try to sing on a rollercoaster. shits fucking funny. i havent laughed like this since borat. need. air.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ same boat :(; trying my hardest to be patient as I've not saved as much as I wanted to recently, but the local stores are all starting their season-end sales this Friday. This cute little girl offered to put the black Margiela messenger bag on hold for me, but it took all my might to pass on it for the time being.

I keep forgetting to buy dish washing detergent.....my dishes stack is getting bigger and bigger.......I can't be assed doing them.......I'll pay someone five dollars to do them

Time keeps ticking, 1, 2, 3 seconds just passed...

I find myself in the same position, still waiting, still anxious...

Can't wait anymore, my precious...

Keep telling myself to relax, it's "just" a pair of jeans...

Keep telling myself its NOT "just" a pair of jeans..

Come on mr. postman, bring me those Ande Whalls tomorrow....

Goodnight

I got fat over the holiday and now I have to work hard to get it off, and I'm thinking of taking off an extra ten or so, trying to get under 110. So I ran 2 miles today, it sucked, and now I'm taking a break from my hundred crunches to do something that doesn't hurt.

I'm in ouch land.

just woke up, off work tonight...if it wasnt raining, id probably take my bike out and ride around the city...i might just go paint freights in the rain later..or shop online and spent all my money...i dunno...i need more coffee...my toilet broke a little while ago, it wont flush, the handle rotted away in the inside or some shit like that...i need to fix it.

listening to people under the stairs... "when stress burns my brain like acid raindrops mary jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop"

i gotta take a piss real bad... im gonna after i post quick reply this.

then go upstairs grab 4 chips ahoy cookies and a cup for some Tropicana Orange juice. weird... first OJ ive bough in as long as i can remember with no pulp... just didnt feel like it this time i guess.