why would you close the "stole it" thread?

Guest StuckOnStupid

its actually pretty stupid. kind of like starting a thread, "how much you bench" "how much weed can you smoke" or "how much beer can you drink". I don't really know why shoplifting is so cool nowadays. I wouldn't think the risk of being arrested for shoplifting at age 25 would be cool at all. In fact, it would probably be embarassing....

once upon a time, in a far away land, little red wanted a certain type of mass produced popcorn served in little bags like chips are. he asked his mommy and daddy if he could have it but they said "no, its much too expensive." undeterred little red decided to open it up and eat it. so he did. though he enjoyed the snack, he couldnt finish the entire bag, so he rolled it up and put it back on the store shelf. the next day, little reds tummy was empty so he decided to go back to the store and finish the bag of popcorn. this time though, he brought a friend to share this rare pleasure with. once they finished eating the bag, thinking no one had seen, they left the store on high horses. then a man and a woman ran out of the store and called for little red and his friend. they were taken to the surveilence room.....

and so goes the story of how little red learned of security cameras.

I saw a doco on shoplifting last night, it costs the consumer an extra $500 per year on goods because of all the feeevin'. In NZ alone (small country) it was something like 1.8m a day! Shit thats crazy. And the thing was, the people picking shit up were not doing it because they were poor and needed to eat some food......they were just greedy.

speaking of things being stolen, someone just broke in to our school and took 1000 dollars of MUN money. i happen to be part of the orginization. and the 1000 dollars happens to be all we had. now we have to bake twice as many brownies and wash twice as many cars.

its actually pretty stupid. kind of like starting a thread, "how much you bench" "how much weed can you smoke" or "how much beer can you drink". I don't really know why shoplifting is so cool nowadays. I wouldn't think the risk of being arrested for shoplifting at age 25 would be cool at all. In fact, it would probably be embarassing....

100% agree with this....racking was a HUGE part of my life when i was younger, i wont get into war stories with what i got away with, but yea it would be pathetic to go back to county or state jail at the age of 24 getting popped trying to steal a gucci belt or some shit like that...i never thought id say this but these last couple of years i can actually feel myself maturing...

Guest StuckOnStupid
I saw a doco on shoplifting last night, it costs the consumer an extra $500 per year on goods because of all the feeevin'. In NZ alone (small country) it was something like 1.8m a day! Shit thats crazy. And the thing was, the people picking shit up were not doing it because they were poor and needed to eat some food......they were just greedy.

awww cmon ande....

if there was no more stealing we'd see a drastic reduction in prices for our goods and services.

no wait, theyd stay exactly the same, and retailers would boast even higher profit margins, while continuing to pay their employees slightly above slave labor.

fuck em.

Guest StuckOnStupid
bragging about shoplifting is like dancing about architecture.

i once did the electric slide to demonstrate the structural feasability of the guggenheim to someone.

actually.. how much weed can u smoke? r u a pansy? 4:20 4:204:20 4:20

awww cmon ande....

if there was no more stealing we'd see a drastic reduction in prices for our goods and services.

no wait, theyd stay exactly the same, and retailers would boast even higher profit margins, while continuing to pay their employees slightly above slave labor.

fuck em.

Ok good point.....just feeev from big multi national greedy mofo corps that employ slave labour. Five finger discount away.

I was just pissed because this poor lady on telly was getting targeted by lifters, she had a small clothing boutique and it was really damaging her business.

Ok good point.....just feeev from big multi national greedy mofo corps that employ slave labour. Five finger discount away.

I was just pissed because this poor lady on telly was getting targeted by lifters, she had a small clothing boutique and it was really damaging her business.

mom and pops are the only ones that would even feel it....

• 5 months later...