I want DENIM for christmas!!!!!!

Blackplatano

My GF was asking me what i want for christmas. I said i didn't know, but hell fvkin yes i know. I want denim.

the problem is that ASKING for something that's so expensive and looks like $40 STF (to her) would be unreasonable. Not to mention all the problems that arise with getting it (unless a send her a link to BIG showing the model i want, by "mistake").

So i ask, how can i get her to buy me those XX-003 i want short of telling her?

Im sure a lot of you also have this situation.

my gf will not ever buy me jeans, before I got my last 2 pairs she told me I had enough jeans, she thinks its an obsession now ( partly true ). Im sure ill get something nice, but it wont be denim, hehehe, id want to choose my own jeans anyhow!

I guess stopping short of asking her to pay 2000db for you why dont you educate her in the finer points of denim, then leave rakuten pages up on her computer and yours when shes round. Or email her a link if you wanna be blatant.

Some blacksammies with a redmoon in the back pocket would be my dream present- but ill be buying them for myself next term.

casually show them to her and say something like "gee, i really really like these. i would love to get them someday."

if she's smart she'll take the hint.

then show her some pictures of true superfuture style jeans (8 sizes too small) just so she knows what size to get you

casually show them to her and say something like "gee, i really really like these. i would love to get them someday."

if she's smart she'll take the hint.

then show her some pictures of true superfuture style jeans (8 sizes too small) just so she knows what size to get you

She has this "weird" notion that her jeans should be tighter than mine.

Guest jeffvyain

one day when i'm rich i'll buy my girl denim. for now, if i'm spending 200 bucks, i'll buy her something i know she'll like, because i need that 200 to make HER happy, not me. most girls just don't care much about cowboy inspired denim... what can you do?

Ah, the ever so classic question, and the answer is simple.

Since she asked you what you want for christmas, just tell her straight up that you want some XX-003's, then she can choose herself if she wants to give you that or if she will come up with something else. Thats what I did.

And bottom line is, if you dont get the jeans, eventually you will just buy em yourself.

Go for it, shes the one who asked.

The gifts that we are giving our GFs require a separate thread. Im still thinking about that one.

anyways

The reason i can't just say "buy me some $250 jeans" is because that is asking too much. You can't really TELL somebody, especially if it's relatively expensive, that's why people drop hints. I though people knew the unwritten laws of christmas.

The reason i can't just say "buy me some $250 jeans" is because that is asking too much. You can't really TELL somebody, especially if it's relatively expensive, that's why people drop hints. I though people knew the unwritten laws of christmas.
While I sort of agree, there's no way anyone would ever know what you want ($250 jeans) unless you pretty explicitly tell them. Since it's an obscure, highly specialized item, there's really no way to "hint" at it without just saying what it is outright.

i think if the person is like myself and completely oblivious to everything they will not get hints. with that being said, i would rather tell someone what i want than have them guess and get it wrong and have us both waste unnecessary emotions on something petty.