baggy raw denim?

sonagi

OP, I`m around 6`2 aswell and not much heavier. The tag size on my Samurais is 38 but I`m a 34 waist, I say rock oversize denim with a belt like me, you can still get pretty cool wear. Actually I prefer the damage I`m getting on these over some of the tightly worn jeans I see on SF. Some look too obvious. It`s personal taste and some might say these look weak but I`m definately liking the more subtle look I`m getting on these..but its slow, 5 months of 5 days a week wear..soaked first, washed once at 3 months and applied starch pretty regularly:

dsc02465mh9.jpg

dsc02466ws9.jpg

Detroit fits more like a somewhat slim cut, like the Nudies RR sized one down.

I wouldn't really pit it against the baggys shown in this thread.

i don't own detroits, but...

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/standa/cabinet/julianred/dtrt-nw_t3.jpg

or

http://www.julianred.com/AW06LB/h01.jpg

don't look that slim (from the knee up). they taper...but that doesn't mean they're slim. plus, rr's are bootcut. and if cali's are almost regular fit (of course, they're slim, but not as slim as most other "slim" jeans) then detroits have to be baggier.

Oni Red and PBJ XX-003 are cut pretty big.

MilSpex, do you get odd wear marks on the waistband from the jeans being scrunched together at the top?

Yeah something like that. coz they`re oversize I kinda push any give between the belt loops down past the belt for more bagginess and more comfort.

Does anyone know the cheapest place where I can get a pair of Nudie Baggy Bjorns shipped to the US? I unfortunately missed out on the denimbar 25% off sale which would have made the jeans ~200 dollars shipped. Now I'll feel bad if I pay a lot more than that :(

I sold a pair for 165$ shipped a while ago... Guess that doesn't help at all.:(

^^ I don't know what in the fugg he just asked , but it was WAY BEYOND funny to me

kewelness ...

Man I hope it was reference to the fact his calves look to be 4" long if that - or he is wearing his jeans like capris / clamdiggers .. wtf please enlighten

Ace Kaihara 14.5oz 1954 s501xx repros .. Already were baggy fitting when new ..

2rxgt9x.jpg

Now are ridiculously roomy - have stretched out beyond control like 2 " on waist and everywhere else stretching out was possible ( thighs and crotch )

I shall size down on my next purchase

i think there are a number of good loose-fitting jeans out there: sugar cane 55 (and most other 55 models), fullcount 0105, the real mccoy's s611 wild west pants, fob factory f191, flathead 5100xx, omnigod 50-010a, big john r001 rare jeans, samurai 510, edwin yoshi, ... and some of the duck pants out there look dope, too.

or you can always wear your denim oversize with a belt.