superbored

mickawes

Trying to do a paper on how a British business would operate in a Germanic culture in respect to Trompenaar and Hofstede's analysises (analysi?) of cultural diversity. So bland.

Listening to Sparklehorse. It makes me want to cry and reflect on the world.

I took part in a paper rock scissor match with my housemate to determine who walks through the rain to the 24 hour cornershop across from the stripclub down the street for more milk. I won. I celebrated by pointing at his face and pelvic thrusting the air.

Our 'leccy kettle broke so we have to boil our water in a pan on the stove and cup it out.

My day has been crap. A seagull even shit on me today, after an unmotivated session at the gym. Luckily it landed in my hair, and not on my clothes, heh. sigh.

Someone kicked one of my housemates wing mirrors off again. That poor little Ford Fiesta.

The neighborhood's crazy Scottish woman is drunk again. Shes hurling abuses at everyone that passes by. Ive never heard the world cunt used so often.

Time to get back to work... sigh.

Sick of Sparklehorse. Listening to Grandmaster Flash now....