PS3, Wii, 360

CactusArmy

Wii has the most stuff I'm interested in.

I tried the ps3 at a store Saturday night, but the games they had for demo sucked. The EA basketball game is terrible, and there was a racing game, but it was boring. Good graphics on both, but they weren't very fun.

I haven't seen anything for the 360 that reall does it for me. I don't care much about first person shooters.

Wii Sports is a blast, and Zelda is excellent. Controls are intuitive and easy to pick up, and most importantly, the games are really fun.

I have a 360 as a gift. I never bothered to set it up. It just sat in the corner of my bedroom until I decided to move it into the closet.

Took it out and plugged it in after buying Gears of War. Lot of fun. Might get a Wii for friends and family to play with when they visit, but those accessories get expensive and are in short supply.

I'm not sure which one I should pick up..

I've been happy with PS2 so far, one of the reasons is that so many games are released on it and I play PES 90% of the time.

not sure what the case is gonna be with Wii, will it get all major games? sounds interesting otherwise.

bro picked up the Wii..looking forward to playing it on turkey day..

might pick up a 360

ps3..enh..i used to be the biggest sony fanboy but that and the PSP just arent doing it for me..

ive been rocking my DS lately

PSP ONCE in a while

and PS2 strictly for GUITAR HERO 2!!!

bro picked up the Wii..looking forward to playing it on turkey day..

might pick up a 360

ps3..enh..i used to be the biggest sony fanboy but that and the PSP just arent doing it for me..

ive been rocking my DS lately

PSP ONCE in a while

and PS2 strictly for GUITAR HERO 2!!!

i beat freebird on expert with 5 stars (too much time)

graphicswise it is fucking mind blowing. but i dont like tactical shooters. pgr is fun no matter what, and incredibly difficult. perfect dark zero is terrible.

Yes, PDZ is terrible. FYI Gears of War isn't a "tactical shooter." It's an arcade style third person shooter in the vain of Resident Evil 4.

And yes Gears of War is awesome. It is one of the best games I have played in years and it is certainly the best game to grace any console since Resident Evil 4. The graphics are unmatched, the gameplay is fresh, fun, and incredible, and the story and enviroments are great.

Gears of War is without a doubt the best game on any of the new generation of consoles thus far. If I didn't already have an Xbox 360 I would purchase it for Gears of War alone. This game is just that good.

My roommate has a 360, I never played it much until he got Gears of War, which is a mad fun game. We have it hooked up to Live, and even though I'm not a big gamer I really got into it.

I'm thinking about picking up a Wii, just for all the old classics and I think I'd like the controls since they're somethin different and new

i have the wii and the 360; i'm boycotting the ps3.

as for gears of war being the fucking tits, i agree. 'cept multiplayer is not nearly as fun as halo 2. pgr is ok, but gran turismo [gt3 trial mountain, specifically] is champ still.

i got the wii the other night, it get's an a+ for innovation. the last time i was excited to play videogames like that was when the first ps came out.

and perfect dark zero is garbage.

I'm not sure which one I should pick up..

I've been happy with PS2 so far, one of the reasons is that so many games are released on it and I play PES 90% of the time.

not sure what the case is gonna be with Wii, will it get all major games? sounds interesting otherwise.

PES and GT for me, theyre the only two games I allways play, and so im hoping to get a ps3 when it drops in the UK ( 2034 ). I expect the pes7 and gt4 will be amazing, metal gear will be good too i expect. Im hanging on, my ps2 broke ( killchip? ) so im hoping to play my games on the ps3.

i have the wii and the 360; i'm boycotting the ps3.

as for gears of war being the fucking tits, i agree. 'cept multiplayer is not nearly as fun as halo 2. pgr is ok, but gran turismo [gt3 trial mountain, specifically] is champ still.

i got the wii the other night, it get's an a+ for innovation. the last time i was excited to play videogames like that was when the first ps came out.

and perfect dark zero is garbage.

Actually I disagree, I think the Gears of War multiplayer is more fun than Halo 2. I like how Gears of War is more strategic.