Black Selvedge Denim...

sycamore no more

would like to bump this thread up - i'm also looking for a pair of nice black selvage jeans - but as opposed to the thread starter, i'm not keen on a slim fit at all. i would prefer a normal or slightly relaxed silhouette. any suggestions?

cheers...

How about some Imperial Black Selvedge Kings?

Or S5000BK?

Or Iron Heart 634S-B?

All black, all selvedge, all somewhat relaxed.

I posted this in the "this or that" thread too, but thought you guys might also be able to help:

I want to get some nice slim black jeans (either black overdye, or raw/one-wash black warp on a white weft).

I have a pairt of Skull 5010XX 6x6 in a 29" waist. These are great. They would be perfect for me if there was a tiny bit more room in the thigh, and perhaps a very slight taper below the knee. But even without that, they're my favourite jean.

But I don't think I could go the Skull 5010XX Black, because they are tighter in the thigh and stretch less. There's no way I could go tighter in the thigh. I could size up, but then the but and waist might be too baggy.

I can imagine my ideal jean: A low to mid waist and seat silhouette similar to the Imperial Duke, thighs a tiny bit looser than my skulls, and a slight taper below the knee.

Can somebody please help me!?!?!? I've been trying to work out what I can get for months now. What is the perfect black jean for me??????

Thanks in advance!!!!

Selvedge would be nice, but not essential. I would love some black 19cm diors, but frankly can't afford them.

How about some Imperial Black Selvedge Kings?

Or S5000BK?

Or Iron Heart 634S-B?

All black, all selvedge, all somewhat relaxed.

thanks mate - the Imperial Kings would be sweet but i don't want a bootcut though.

I do know the indigo Iron Heart 634S and they are a bit too tight for my liking.

anyone know what's the knee width of those S5000BK on a 34 inseam?

cheers!!

somet makes black selvedge models too. stitching is all white, which may be a bit of turn off for some. the fit is awesome on these. slightly slim straight leg that will never get old. PBJ XX-005 is another good choice. being pretty slim the fit isnt for everybody. good deal for the price these are asking. BiG stocks them both.

• 3 months later...
Guest StuckOnStupid

im on the hunt for some blackards on the cheap, pm me if you have some black jeans in a 33 or 34 waist that you might want to get rid of....