almost NEW APRIL 77 JOEY COLORDRIVE GREY -- size 28 -- only $100!

chris

ok, so im really obsessive about certain things. my jeans, for instance. the other day, i wanted to kick myself in the dick. i wanted to, because the other day (the FIRST day i wore these out), i spilled a drop of ranch dressing (a drop about the size of a pea, OR SMALLER) on the thigh of my jeans. i got pissed, and scrubbed the area with a wet paper towel. i noticed later that night that the tiny area had become discolored, and slightly faded.

this probably wouldnt phase the average person. BUT IT KILLS ME. i tried wearing them out again the next day, but i like, couldnt. i kept staring at the small discoloration that i couldnt even see. it was like i was finding reasons to get rid of them. yea, im crazy.

but i guess it works out for any of you who are interested in getting these jeans. you can have a practically new pair for only $100. i paid $160, and am currently looking to buy another pair, but NO ONE HAS THEM. opium sold out, and only has a size 32 left. none of the other stores (htc, american rag, riley james, riveted, seven, etc) have these. the thai stockists and dover street market dont either. trust me, ive contacted them ALL.

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

SEE? YOU CAN BARELY SEE THE SPOT. the little white area is highlighted by the flash of the camera. in person, its only 10% as noticable. the creases above it are just merely creases, and are not a part of the discoloration, fyi.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. ADD:

$7 if you're in the united states.

$12 if you're in canada.

$15 if you're anywhere else in the world.