Denim recommendations

Biggow

Hi all,

Having got excited about the idea of getting a pair of PBJ AI-001's my hopes then got dashed when I found out that they are not available in a size 38 waist. Now though I do still want to get a pair of jeans dyed using natural indigo, but don't know where to turn.

I've looked at the Sugar Cane Hawaii's, but it seems they don't come in a 38 either. I've obviously looked at the 45rpm Jomon's, but as I'm looking more for a 1955 style Levi's i.e. not slim but not baggy either, it would seem they are probably not the best choice. The other one I've looked at are the Sugar Cane Edo-Ai's, but I'm not sure how they fit, and I believe that natural indigo is only a small percentage of the dye used. So I'm a little stuck.

Therefore, can anyone recommend a pair of jeans, with a regular fit, that are available in a size 38" waist and are dyed using natural indigo?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies all.

Dick Danger - can you tell me how the Warehouse 1000xx jeans fit?

And it's definitely good to hear that the Edo-Ai's are actually natural indigo as I love the look of those jeans. Again though I've seen some threads that describe them as quite baggy, is that the case or are people just comparing them to slim jeans?

I have edo-ais and I think they're pretty balanced in terms of natural indigo to redular indigo since the the color variates everywhere. They don't look like traditional selvage denim because the color is so crazy. They git something like APC rescues and are a bit baggier than regular cut straight jeans.

Hi thelion1856, can I just confirm which Sugar Cane Hawaii''s you've got, as their are 2 different varieties. Are they these ones....

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=30&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Or these ones....

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc40400n/

Right now I'm definitely liking those Warehouse 10th anniversary jeans, which I see BIG have got in a 38, but if Self Edge do have the natural indigo Hawaii's then that may change things.