FS: 45RPM Suminando Sorahikos

faust

I bought these on Ebay. I dont quite like the way they fit on me (the legs are a bit looser than I like), so much to my dismay I have to let them go. The jeans are black color, selvage denim, in immaculate condition, szie 32 waist (spot on) and size 32 inseam. I am looking for $225 shipped in the US, which will basically cover my costs + PayPal fees. These jeans cost around $350 new.

46bc3om2.jpg

4a933dq3.jpg

4c6b3fp7.jpg

4c3yo5.jpg

4d483gj4.jpg

a13cb1.jpg

I am interested in purchasing these. I am going to try the slim ones tomorrow, if they are too small, i very well might take these off your hands. One question for you guys, may seem a bit ridiculous.. is it possible to have these brought to a tailor and have them tapered a bit? I tried these on and below the knee is so full. I could certainly live with it, but I'm wondering if its possible.

I am interested in purchasing these. I am going to try the slim ones tomorrow, if they are too small, i very well might take these off your hands. One question for you guys, may seem a bit ridiculous.. is it possible to have these brought to a tailor and have them tapered a bit? I tried these on and below the knee is so full. I could certainly live with it, but I'm wondering if its possible.

possible.. but make sure you tell them to taper the inseam if you want to keep the selvedge.

• 2 weeks later...