Sign in to follow this  
ouss

Comme Des Garcons Wallet

Does anyone know measurements about this wallet??

Can we put a credit card into?

cdg-card-brn.jpg

1.jpg

it's probably about 4"w x 3"h. i have it and i can place upto 4 credit cards in the middle slot (where the money is in the photo). it's a great wallet and has held up really well.

i have that wallet, in a different leather. (judging by the look of that leather mine is probably softer) i have 10 or so credit-card sized cards in there right now. i keep bills outside the little compartment - makes them easier to access.

does it retails on other websites than cmonwealth.com, i'm thinking about japanese webstores

looks very good in blue where did you get it?

i really do like this wallet. not a fan of bulky wallets so do you think i would be able to fit these in my front pocket?

Guest doubletap
looks very good in blue where did you get it?

ebay.

i love it, but some of my friends say its a little girly.

i just got the white alligator stamped leather one at odin last weekend, fucking love it. amazing wallet. wont fit in a front pocket, but it's not george costanza big by any means.

wont fit in a front pocket, but it's not george costanza big by any means.

haha...classic

thanks for the info though!

i don't speak french but does comme des garcons roughly translate to "i like the boys" or is it "he/she likes the boys"

the wallet is nice because it's thin and simple and it closes with a zipper.

and $130? i paid about ¥4000 for mine at marui...

Guest doubletap

^^ what he said, except I paid $70 shipped for mine.

i don't speak french but does comme des garcons roughly translate to "i like the boys" or is it "he/she likes the boys"

comme des garcons literally translates into "like boys." the "like", as it's used here is a synonym for "resembling" and not for "attracted to" or "enjoys."

boy-like or boyish could work as rough translations.

it's been a little while since i've had the need to speak french, so i may be a bit rusty but i'm pretty sure.

comme des garcons literally translates into "like boys." the "like", as it's used here is a synonym for "resembling" and not for "attracted to" or "enjoys."

boy-like or boyish could work as rough translations.

it's been a little while since i've had the need to speak french, so i may be a bit rusty but i'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it translates as "like boys". IT wouldn't translate as boyish or boy-like. In french ot would be used more in sentences like "they run like boys"

"Comme" has a sort of double-meaning, to my knowledge, meaning "like" but also "for" or "due to". So saying something like "elles viennent ici comme des garcons" (they come here for the boys) would make sense. Maybe?

Hey, comme des garcons, literally translated to english means 'like boys', but not in a gay way, its like, 'acting like boys', or 'similar to boys' kinda way... I think the idea behind the line is being mature but still having that little boy in you, haha as lame as that sounded

nothing interesting on ebay, available on websites? i saw some on aloha rag but it's kinda expensive, without talking shipping to france!

while we're at it, how's comme des garcons pronounced? i've heard people pronounce it in so many ways but no definitive one.

I know barney's sells it, not online though. I have 4 of them. I love it. Easy to use. I put cards in the middle slot.cash on one side and craps on another side.

Guest bed
dude, it's 'com dey gar song', if I'm not mistaken .... ;)

"Comb Day Gar (as in garfield) Sawn (rhymes with fawn)"

That's what I was told anyways.