- - - ---Stussy skateboard signed by Lupe Fiasco - -- - - -

crucial

edit---

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=015

£99.99 BIN!!!!!

- - - ---Stussy skateboard signed by Lupe Fiasco - -- - - -

Up for sale is a skateboard signed by Lupe Fiasco.

deck: Stussy - London

trucks: Venture

wheels: Blueprint

Lupe signed it:

'Lupe Fiasco

FNF UP!!!

KICK, PUSH BABY!!'

I won it in a competition on 1xtra (http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/), sad to see it go but i need the money..

If you are doubting the authenticity please try and get in contact with Lupe himself or Jenna G from 1xtra (http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/jennag/features).

If you want to pay via Paypal and for it to be sent in the mail the price will be £155 plus postage.

If you can pay via bank transfer the price will be £150 plus postage.

If you can meet me in East London and pay cash you can have it for £150.

please email me for a shipping quote....

If you are interested and would like to speak to me about it over phone email me and ill give you my mobile number..

The image you can see below was taken from the BBC 1xtra site around the time of the competition.

lupe200x135qy8.jpg

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will get back to you very quickly.

email me on: [email protected]

lupe3mj1.jpg

lupe1wq0.jpg

lupe2an2.jpg[/img]

put up a new auction, list it open to US buyer, start it at .99p (pop a reserve if you must)and double list in skate boards and whatever the UK equiv of celebrity collectibles is.

Tweak your listing, use centered titles, larger fonts, vary each section with a color. Clearly state shipping and payment policies at the end of the auction. take measurements.

if you do that ish, it should go for a good amount. Lupe Fiasco is pretty big over here, and I know there are people who would bid that up. A BIN is harder to get your money for, when they bid by tiny increments, they feel like they aren't spending as much.

put up a new auction, list it open to US buyer, start it at .99p (pop a reserve if you must)and double list in skate boards and whatever the UK equiv of celebrity collectibles is.

Tweak your listing, use centered titles, larger fonts, vary each section with a color. Clearly state shipping and payment policies at the end of the auction. take measurements.

if you do that ish, it should go for a good amount. Lupe Fiasco is pretty big over here, and I know there are people who would bid that up. A BIN is harder to get your money for, when they bid by tiny increments, they feel like they aren't spending as much.

word to your moms, keri came to drop bombs. very good advice. it works too!

nope i just sell a little stuff and look at completed auctions to see what kind of listing/layout/etc. works best so I can get the most money for what I'm selling.

you have to create a sense of urgency, make your customer feel secure in your practices, make it easy to read quickly, you only have about 10-15 seconds in which they decide if they'll watch it or not, and dupe them into thinking tey aren't spending as much as they are, talk about what they are getting, not only the item, but they're owning a piece of history, beautiful board, yada yada....

• 2 weeks later...