new cologne / scent

mynameisclever

what are some of your favorite scents for winter time?

i currently use kenneth cole's reaction and acqua di gio, but to me, they're more suitable for spring / summer.

it would be particularly useful if you guys could name some i could find easily at the local mall, or at the very least, a website i could buy it from so i dont have to fly across to globe to get it.

gracias

during the summer i was killing my bottle of Bond No 9 - Hamptons, easily my favorite scent to date.

for the winter, i've been using Bond No 9 - New Haarlem and Costume National - Scent Intense. the latter is a bit more formal, i'd say, but it's a great scent for cold weather.

Antidote - Viktor & Rolf

Did you get the free samples at H&M? I've been wearing Antidote for the past couple of days. It reminds me a bit of the Burberry Brit I got (or was it Man?). Smells like baby powder or something similar.

Did you get the free samples at H&M? I've been wearing Antidote for the past couple of days. It reminds me a bit of the Burberry Brit I got (or was it Man?). Smells like baby powder or something similar.

No, I've I actually bought it at Bloomingdales some time ago.

They are giving samples out at H&M?? Might have to ditch it now...I hate that place and everything about it.

Casual Friday by Escada is my favorite scent but is very hard to come by now that is has been discontinued.

i dont usually get too excited over new scents but the latest from burberry -- Burberry London -- is an amazing new release!

screams masculine, boozy, spicey, fresh and winter all at the same time. the top smells like xmas pies and when the leather and wood come through its like pure candy sex in a bottle. reminds me of sitting in a leather chair in front of a fire in a huge english manor.

i've gotten a lot of compliments, which usually doesn't happen bc i tend to wear more unusual non mainstream scents like terre d'hermes, hanae mori, and M7

i dont usually get too excited over new scents but the latest from burberry -- Burberry London -- is an amazing new release!

screams masculine, boozy, spicey, fresh and winter all at the same time. the top smells like xmas pies and when the leather and wood come through its like pure candy sex in a bottle. reminds me of sitting in a leather chair in front of a fire in a huge english manor.

i've gotten a lot of compliments, which usually doesn't happen bc i tend to wear more unusual non mainstream scents like terre d'hermes, hanae mori, and M7

i was just about to post this burberry. i love this one.

I quite like the new burberry london scent as well, but I'm hung up on the fact that it smells exactly like a newstand/smoke shop i used to frenquent as a teenager...don't know how i should feel about that.

For winter I go with:

JPG Le Male

Dior Homme

Burberry Brit

Creed GIT

and for big business meetings: Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet