jay-z kingdom come

will_i_am

i would shit myself if that was true, but sadly it's not...hes going the will.i.am, dre, kanye route...ie like every other major release

are you talking about nas? say it isnt so. well actually, i like dre and kanye. not so much will.i.am.

are you talking about nas? say it isnt so. well actually, i like dre and kanye. not so much will.i.am.

Will.I.Am is pretty good man, and the Nas song he did is tight (despite the fact that it uses the same sample as Thiefs Theme). I know he's part of the Black Eyed Peas, but he's a really talented dude.

The Nas/Primo album isn't this one, and was something they were talking about doing in the future, I doubt it'll ever happen though.

lil waynes version blew my mind. i think im gonna finally give him a listen. always passed him off as another down south rapper, but god damn.,...

Wayne has improved a lot from the garbage he was putting out but I can't stand the "best rapper ever" hype..

man Cormega's flow is like butter and his stories are akin to AZ i don't know how you could consider him a bad MC....

Amen to that, Cormega is one of my favorite MC's and I think he's gotten a lot better over the years. Dude is definitely not a bad MC. Fuck it, he's prolly one of the best in it right now.

Anyone know if the leaked album is the official tracklisting? Like a lot of you, I was really disappointed with the album. Show me what you got, kingdom come, and lost ones got my attention since they were the first 3 leaked songs, but other than Beach Chair, none of the tracks stood out in my mind. The only thing Beach Chair has going for it is the crazy Mortal Kombat style synthesizers.

i dont know why everyone is hating on the black album

its nowhere near reasonable doubt, or even blueprint, but its a solid 4/5 album at least

dec 4th, allure, dirt off your shoudler, 99 problems,

almost every song is good enough to go back and listen to ... with a few classics imo

Kingdom Come has some excellent tracks:

Oh My God

Kingdom Come

Lost Ones

Beach Chair

As well as a couple horrific fucking crap-tracks:

Dig A Hole

Do U Wanna Ride

Nything

In particular, the two aforementioned tracks produced by Pharrell and Kanye were appalling. You would have though that with their deep history with Hov they could have made the man a decent song. I am 100% assured that dickhead Kanye refused to give up any of his decent new beats because he is keeping them for his own forthcoming album (whenever that might be)......