Julian Red SS07 "roses/asphalt"

arthur

meh, I feel like this line is kinda hit or miss. I think the fitting of the model has a lot to do with it too. Some of the clothing just seems too big/small when it shouldnt be. Although im sure this is the intended look, it isnt very flattering. That sweat suit thing looks like a Southpole reject

this is fucking proper though

mediafile54286ir6.jpg

love these jeans too, what model are they?

mediafile54301eu7.jpg

technically, the jeans in this pic are closer to the natural wasitline, which was "normal" until about 10-15 years ago. personally, I'm ready to say good-bye to lowrise jeans.

Yeah because extending the torso and giving a longer slimmer line to the leg is definitely a bad idea! We need to bring back 12 inch rises and bloused tops to make sure fashion regurgitates itself every two decades and does nothing to move forward.

Natural waistlines are wonderful, if you're 6'3 or taller and weigh next to nothing. If you're shaped remotely normally and aren't as tall as a giant - they make you look like Urkel. Case in point - every photo posted in the op.

• 4 weeks later...

i hate to bring up old threads, but:

the new nikki's will be nikki sixx x lowdown. they'll be a deeper blue and fade better than the regular nikki's. the pink is supposed to match the pink on the back of the shoe (julian red x gravis).

they're supposed to be pretty limited, too.

i know a lot of you are beasting over the nikki's anyway, so that might be something to keep in mind.

(the one's in the pictures in the beginning of the thread are the lowdown one's)

Hey. Does anyone have any pics of the Hoboken Sugars being worn? I'm really interested in these but I also want the Nikki Sixx's. Do I wait till Feb for the Nikki's or get the Sugars now :S

here you go. my vote is for the pink weft of the nikki sixx but the sugar looks cool too.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/standa/julred-hbkn-sgr/

Hey. Does anyone have any pics of the Hoboken Sugars being worn? I'm really interested in these but I also want the Nikki Sixx's. Do I wait till Feb for the Nikki's or get the Sugars now :S

here is the hoboken sugar. sorry for the quality. when its finally sunny in orlando i'll take some outdoor photos. the brown weft looks great in the sun.

jr0.JPG

jr2.JPG

jr1.JPG

jr3.JPG