When is it time to give up the streetwear or your current style

bron82

I sold off all my street-oriented labels+sneakers when I was ard 19. Started to dress a lil more subtle nowadays. Im 20 btw.

WOW. At 20?! Im also 20, but I still buy t-shirts, vans and Jordans. I couldn't imagine giving up streetwear and sneakers before graduating from college.

just because your getting older doesn't mean you have to dress poorly.

Most kids really don't know how to dress and those are the same kids that grow up and dress poorly as adults.

But the kids w/ some fashion sense will evolve their style as they get older and be fashionable well dressed adults.

It is rear to see a 45 yr old that knows how to dress because of this. don't be that goofy old dude in the oversized baggys.

I think you'll know it when it happens.

I shifted away from it about 1 1/2 years ago. I spent crazy amounts on exclusive dunks, supreme gear, etc. only to be gawked at by some 17 y.o. kid who just got into the "skate scene". the frequency of that scenario irked me, and with the attention I was also getting from females (of the same age bracket, 16-17) gave me all the reason to switch to a more mature style.