How do YOU pick up chicks.

sycamore no more

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sir are a fucking trick
Either you're buying them dinner and gifts, or you're straight up paying a pro... we're all tricks.

dot

the only free pussy is raped pussy.

sorry... i have my girls pay for me. if not all the time its at least 50/50. if they want me to pay for them, they can find someone else.

well unless you look like brad pitt or spit game like a mothafucka, youve got to have spent a good amount on your looks and clothes and such to at least be somewhat attractive... which falls into what ive been trying to get at.

but if not, keep rockin playboy :cool:

Last time I checked ladies did not appreciate my 6 month project.

Its either 'eugh you smell of sweat' or 'eugh you smell of febreze'. *squeal* BUT BUT BUT... THEY ARE 21oz!!!!!!!

well unless you look like brad pitt or spit game like a mothafucka, youve got to have spent a good amount on your looks and clothes and such to at least be somewhat attractive... which falls into what ive been trying to get at.

well... i dont spend alot on my looks, and dont have game, so i must look as good as brad.

still works for me.

i used to just drunk dial women and say stupid shit and ask if they wanted to have a sleepover. then we'd end up doing the whole spooning thing, and as soon as she felt the bone on the butt it was over. maybe i'm just lucky, but it was never really hard for me.

only other thing i can say is that the more women you try it on, the more chances you have of scoring.

I used this trick many times on high school girls, it works