Halloween Pixxx

showbiz00ditc

Alrite this is a spot for all ya'll halloween party go-ers to post pics of dope costumes you saw... you in dope costumes... and sexy girls in dope costumes... go...

actually i'll start...

IMG_2859.jpg

clevage shot

IMG_2855.jpg

B's^ for my street. Bernard Ave.

IMG_2865.jpg

stethescope shot... love it.

IMG_2881.jpg

tit grab... gotta love it

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

girl i usually end up with.

IMG_2854.jpg

would love to take the girl on the right.

and this was just the predrink party...haha these girls are our neighbours here at school... pretty amazing that we get to party with them everynight... went to a next party after this but i was too drunk to take any pictures by then... drank a 26-er and about 4 more oz.

and i'll post a link to a movie of this girl taking two shots of cappn moes spiced hahhahaha... gankster.

although she didnt make it out after all she drank... haha i tucked her in told her i'd come back and went to another party... i did come back to check on her but their frontdoors old n ghetto and locks whenever its shut... and we was obviously not picking up her phone. ah well had some other girls out to visit anyways:cool:

I hate college girls.

enjoy it while you can man....you don't get younger...and you don't wanna be the creepy older guy stalking college girls later on....

edit/confessional

i went to an "adult" out of college halloween party the other day. maybe it's because of where I am in my life right now, back in school, but that really put me in my place. FUCKING WISHED halloween was as fun as it used to be. The most memorable event of the night was the fact that the spinich dip was slammin' and was served out of a bread bowl.....thats adult life....did i mention enjoy it while you can?

enjoy it while you can man....you don't get younger...and you don't wanna be the creepy older guy stalking college girls later on....

edit/confessional

i went to an "adult" out of college halloween party the other day. maybe it's because of where I am in my life right now, back in school, but that really put me in my place. FUCKING WISHED halloween was as fun as it used to be. The most memorable event of the night was the fact that the spinich dip was slammin' and was served out of a bread bowl.....thats adult life....did i mention enjoy it while you can?

no way man... I much prefer the way I have it now... Id much rather go out for diner/drinks at a restaurant/lounge/house and chill with girls that roll in channel, hermes etc and can pick their own wine than some average to good looking chicks dressed like sluts in american eagle and hurley/volcom.

Believe me, i still party not just with typical college girls.

I go to school in Guelph but I go back home to Toronto (45 min away) every weekend because I'd rather chill there than with the crowd here at the same peice of shit bars.

That also allows me to be a complete looser at school and maintain my impressive GPA, but still have the weekends to party at home.