Where can I find Vans x W)Taps online? Or a store that will ship?

sygyzy

Don't think anyone ships these, got mine from santa monica active, isn't there somewhere in ventura? There didn't seem to be anywhere closer but i only looked into the area for a holiday..... not much help really, sorry

just realised, which ones?

foot-patrol.com has the sk8 and slip ons but you wont like the u.k. price....

when i was there they were all over the area, maybe try jacks surfboards (huntington)

they had them in store ($58) and maybe would ship to you

anyone know the story behind the gold pair???

they were so sweet, they made me cry i couldn't have them.....:(

Thanks, I guess by now I should know some basic sneaker terms like Chucks, Chukkas, Hi's, etc. Good thing we are not after the same size or I'd cry threadjack :) I know a few Active stores have them like Mission Viejo (?) but they won't ship. It's so close yet so far away. :( I don't want to pay $100 when I know they are $58! I am hoping someone can pick it up for me?

I'm going to be dropping by active this week to help out sygyzy, so if you're looking for a pair, PM me with exactly what you're looking for and I can try to pick it up while I'm at it (if they are still available).

I will probably have to ask for the money up front since they don't allow returns there, let me know.

Edit: nm about the price, shipping is more expensive for these than I thought :(