new in4mants tees.

hstn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

design work these days seems to revolve around hype rather than thoughtful consideration. and streetwear reps are sometimes built on who you know rather than the work you put into your line. thats why i kinda like the new shirt from the hundreds that says "we know people who know people." haha.

anyways, back on topic. the kicks are pretty hot, but not feeling the shirts much.

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup

look good. still undecided on the hundreds stuff, and most stuff out of california for that matter. the final decision rests on the names on their skateboard tee, if anyone has the list please post it. can't really see on the site.

I AM LEISURE.

Word, I'm not feeling aNYthing out of cali either, New York seems to be comming through with skills recently, and aNYthing on a t-shirt out of Japan is starting to slip. I had high hopes for Atmos 2 years ago, but their consecutive seasons have be dry. All those other Japanese brands, ie. Neighborhood, Mad Hectic etc have NO CONCEPT - just random patterns, text that make no sense and bizzare images. I miss the days when the message on a t-shirt "made you look".

Hot designs! Loving the colors!!

The shoes might be to wild for me though.

I remember Having that Andy Howell skateboard!!! Did Andy Howell let them do that or did they just take his old graphic??? Brings me back to them old skate days.

Reminds me of 80s skate graphics....a lot better than these companies going for that LRG look...very refreshing

RELAX DONT DO IT

Quote:

Word, I'm not feeling aNYthing out of cali either, New York seems to be comming through with skills recently, and aNYthing on a t-shirt out of Japan is starting to slip. I had high hopes for Atmos 2 years ago, but their consecutive seasons have be dry. All those other Japanese brands, ie. Neighborhood, Mad Hectic etc have NO CONCEPT - just random patterns, text that make no sense and bizzare images. I miss the days when the message on a t-shirt "made you look".

--- Original message by I STOLE YOUR BENZ on Mar 28, 2005 11:29 AM

I thought aNYthing is from New York???? a NY thing. I think you might be putting your foot in your mouth with that one.

RELAX DONT DO IT

Edited by Convoy on Mar 28, 2005 at 02:42 PM

Word, I'm not feeling aNYthing out of cali either, New York seems to be comming through with skills recently, and aNYthing on a t-shirt out of Japan is starting to slip

I think he's just making a play on the word aNYthing

and Cali's last fashionable statements were their surfer shirts and shorts, though NWA did make a nice go at it........

Yo

1) I LOVE those In4mation shirts!! Yeah, yeah, "we know people who know people" and I consider Todd one of our friends - BUT, i wouldnt've featured 'em on our site if I didn't dig 'em so much. I agree - they're not for everyone... but that's how it is with all "fashion" : whether it be our own gear, BAPE, LRG, Rogan, Maha, Nike, etc etc etc. That's the great thing about clothing - there's enough variety out there to find something which fits you. If you don't like anything, make something yourself! That's what I did.

2) I'm not gonna lie. I'm not feelin much stuff out of Cali either (obviously besides ourselves), but I feel like there's nothing really comin outta here besides the OGs (Stussy, Xlarge..). Brknhome holds down Vancouver, Retail Mafia is doin NY, and In4mation/5&Dime holds down HI. Japan does have a few labels (that I never literally understand haha) Stores like UNDFTD, Proper, and Huf make some great shirts, but overall, we need stronger Left Coast lines..

3) Here are the names on the back of our "Thank You Skateboarding" tee. Most of these names came off the top o' my dome - the skaters, spots, videos, magazines, photographers, artists, and companies who built my own personal house of skateboarding culture. I also had some input from some notable heads in the industry (pros, company owners, etc. - generally people who've beein involved in the culture since day one). It's a very personal shirt to me (as are most the others), but this one has really "spoken" to a lot of friends and strangers. What's been the greatest is actually giving the shirt to someone listed on the back, just to show em how much they influenced my life.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

[sorry its jumbled-up in this format (I pulled it directly from the graphic)]

Thrasher Tony Alva San Diego Vans Pipeline Eric Koston H-Street Rodney Mullen Flip J. Grant Brittain 411 Love Park Schmitt Stix Chocolate Chad Muska Chris Miller Craig Stecyk Stussy Lodown Daewon Song Mad Rats Alien Workshop Ed Templeton Z-Boys Toy Machine Andy Kessler DC Etnies EMB Zoo York Danny Way Big Brother Steve Berra Consolidated Spike Jonze Danny Gonzalez Anthony Van Engelen Zero Lance Mountain G&S Gonz Gleaming the Cube 101 Natas Kaupas Lester Kasai Airwalk Chad Fernandez Osiris Tracker Billy Ruff Heckler Jay Adams Chris Senn Colin McKay Jim Gray Rick Howard Carl Shipman Air Jordan Huf Nude Bowl Tony Trujillo Reese Forbes Formula One Stevie Williams Tony Hawk Evol Carrasco Brothers Shiloh Greathouse Enjoi Brooklyn House Willy Santos Salba Santa Monica Airlines Warp Hobie Channel One Burnside SBC Spitfire Jason Dill Sad Andy Howell Stacy Peralta eS Sidewalk Surfer Woodward Supreme The Firm Video Days Kien Lieu Girl Dave Hackett Marc Johnson New School Del Mar Skate Ranch Think Slap Neighborhood Kingpin Sadlands Gator Alphanumeric Duffs Television Larry Stevenson Josh Beagle Rookie Zero Two Steve Rocco Sal Barbier CCS Christian Hosoi CKY Elissa Steamer Glen E. Friedman Birdhouse Projects Krux Wade Speyer Kryptonics Questionable Strength Pier 7 Bones Brigade Transworld Duane Peters Brooklyn Banks Vision Jason Lee Tom Penny Santa Cruz Mike Carroll Heath Kirchart Dave Swift Sorry Gershon Mosley Hollywood High Rob Dyrdek Skatopia Kevin Harris Grind King Tod Swank Kelly Lynn Big-O Andy Macdonald Salman Agah Hubbas Hideout Steve Caballero Kris Markovich Shortys Plan B Guy Mariano Tommy Guerrero Fourstar World Industries Primo Shogo Kubo Tony Magnusson Concrete Wave Neil Blender Maple George Wilson Felix Arguelles Radlands Snowboarding Jerry Hsu Atiba Jefferson Ollie Gelfand Rosa Jim Greco Animal Chin Mad Circle Blockhead DVS Jason Lee LA Omar Hassan Pat Duffy John Cardiel Acme The New Deal Mike Ternasky Hook-Ups Red Dragons Tim Brauch Kareem Campbell Circa Virtual Reality Blind Fuct Duffs Skateboarder Kids Bam Margera Cara-Beth Burnside Elwood Ronnie Creager Mike Vallely Dogtown FTC Ban This Nike SB Santa Monica Courthouse Ray Barbee Rip City Steve Olson Mike McGill Planet Earth Jeremy Wray Street Machine Sims Jaime Reyes Venture Geoff Rowley Jamie Thomas Harold Hunter Stereo Brooklyn Projects Gino Iannucci Real Laban Pheidias Simon Woodstock Shorty’s Jason Adams Foundation Tas Pappas Emerica ATM 720 Drawls Poot Karma Tsocheff Julien Stranger Eric Dressen Salvage Moses Itkonen Color Droors Pig Matt Hensley Pacific Drive Eric Ricks Hocus Pocus Underworld Element Goodtimes Invisible Smoke and Mirrors Eric Pupecki Forties Ty Evans Andy Mueller Rebel Richard Mulder Church of Skatan

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

^ Really?!?!

That hasn't been our experience at all.

Come out to Nacional Friday nights and there's nothin but love between heads who have a decade of experience behind em, new jacks like us, and t-shirt lines which started up yetserday. Man, we owe so much to our circle of friends who taught us how to get by. There's no 'school" for what we do, so these kids who help us are our only teachers...

Haha moniker, I also just realized that your comment earlier about using "friends' " presses was directed at us.

If you got your own press, good for you man.

Can't wait to see your line.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

FIRST OFF I THOUGHT IN4 WAS FROM HAWAII? THEY HAVE THIER OWN STEE. AND IT'S ALL SHINJUKU.

SO WHY THE CALI HATE? PERHAPS THIS IS AN UNDERTONE A LOT OF HEADS HAVE ON THIER CHESTS.

NYC HAS HAD FLOCKS OF COCK RIDERS EVER SINCE. "i dont like aNYthing out of call"? FULL BLOWN DICK RIDER LINE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW A-RON FOR THAT MATTER?

I GOT ALL LOVE FOR THE LES/BOWERY/SPLAY/RM FAM, NO DOUBTS.

BUT SOMEHOW SHITHEADS FORGOT ABOUT CALI....

INVISIBLE MAN

SITUATIONORMAL

TENDERLOIN

SEVENTYFOUR

DAGGERS

SACASTIC

STUSSY LA BREA "IN-HOUSE"

STUSSY CUSTOMADE

100'Z

FUCKINGAWESOME

SUPERBâ„¢

BUT IF POSERS ARE GONNA DRAW LINES IN SAND....

FUCK YOU HATERS!

SHIT IS WACK