Made in...

hifashion

you know all companies have their made in China, made in italy or japan or whatever tags in clothing. but did you know if you order nice size quantities even if made in china, they can switch the labels to made in japan. or a company could have there own tags made and once their order is delivered from china and so forth they can put there own tags to say whatever. cuz i always hear people say about things being made in china 95% of everything is manufactured there. and of course there are brands that are made in japan and italy, but think on the business end of it. i have had many people tell me this. what do you all think?

I'd like to see proof but I wouldn't be suprised.

China is sketch.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

All of us talking about hot shit on the internet and spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on clothes and sneakers is more than enough incentive for companies large and small to fake all kinds of shit. I'm positive that when nike drops a pair of sneakers and says there were "only 48 pairs" thats bullshit. It's all to get us more excited and spend more money. I saw BA skating in the Flom dunks, for example. 24 pairs? It's all marketing, doggy.

IDonTcare

Producing clothing in China and putting made in [anything else than China] labels in is illegal. Period. Those products cannot be sold legally. At least not here in the European Union. I guess the same holds for the US. I bet they have an even stricter legislation.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

TO SAY THAT ANY GARMENT IS MANUFACTURED FROM A CERTAIN COUNTRY AND NOT FROM THE ORIGINAL IS A BIG FEDERAL NO-NO. ANY BRAND THAT'S WORTH THEY'RE VALUE OBIDES BY THIS. ALTHOUGH THERE IS A TRADE TRICK AROUND THIS:

THE GARMENT HAS TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL COUNTRY LABELED INTO THE GARMENT. BUT ONCE IT PASSES CUSTOMS THAT PAPER PRINTED LABEL CAN BE TORN OFF AND PASSED ON.

THE BEST ITEMS MADE ARE FROM CHINA AND SO ARE THE WORST. IT'S MORE OF A VANITY ISSUE.

AND YEAH, LIMITED EDITION DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. BECAUSE PRODUCT DEVELOPERS RIGHT DOWN TO THE PRODUCTION MANAGER WILL ALWAYS MAKE MORE THAN WHAT A MARKETING DIRECTOR WILL STATE ON A PRESS RELEASE. L.E. IS FOR SUCKERS.

SHIT IS WACK

maybe theres a few more pairs floating around,but most likely they will remake them soon and pinch the balls of undftd....they always rerelease their shit later on,and screw over the people the doublenamed/exclusived with....sad but true.

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

ok......back up on the made in topic

yeah it's a federal charge to get caught changing the orgin

i know you can take out the made in tag, but you "can't" replace the tag with a tag claiming a different orgin, as far as i know?, i know some people claim to have made in us shirts, but also claim to use some of the bigger brand blanks that are made south of the border or overseas? I don't know how they do it, because none of the big brands are made in the us anymore???.........

Edited by bloden on Apr 5, 2005 at 08:19 PM