FS: Dior Homme sunglasses, H&M jeans/tee

asuzano

dior homme black tie wraparound ( http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10825938&SectionID=7000 ). Bought them, tried them on, and never used them again. $70 shipped.

IMG_5294.jpg

diorsun.jpg

h&m tee, size small, $15 shipped

IMG_5300.jpg

grn apple tee, size small $15 shipped

IMG_5307.jpg

h&m slim jeans, worn every now and then for a few months. tagged 30 but i'm size 28 and they fit very well, a 29 could into them as well. $25 plus shipping

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

h&m slim jeans in black, worn every now and then for a few months. tagged 31, fits 28 or 29 comfortably. $25 plus shipping

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

pm me or email [email protected], i use paypal. thanks!

i hope this answer makes sense to you: they aren't as rectangular and narrow as the eluxury site shows them, but in person they aren't as wide vertically as my picture represents. maybe this predicament can best be solved by me taking a picture of them on my face. i'll do that in the morning as well as get these measurements, i've been piecing together a halloween costume all night.

PMed, thanks.

i hope this answer makes sense to you: they aren't as rectangular and narrow as the eluxury site shows them, but in person they aren't as wide vertically as my picture represents. maybe this predicament can best be solved by me taking a picture of them on my face. i'll do that in the morning as well as get these measurements, i've been piecing together a halloween costume all night.