3 vintage Danish military jackets - 42, 38 & 36 - denim!

brozek

**SOLD - thanks!**

Back from the graveyard - I was going to keep one of these for myself, but have decided to let it go too. It's a 38 (stamped Euro 48) with front pockets like the last picture, and I'll sell it for $30 shipped. My paypal is [email protected] and I can ship the day after receiving payment.

Measurements are: 20" chest, 24" sleeve, 24" length, 16.5" shoulder

Original post:

These were a cool, unique find, but I just bought an EG jacket and it kills me to wear anything else, so I'm selling all three. They're vintage (circa: I don't know) Danish military jackets made of heavy, stiff denim with a greenish-blue tint. They're stamped 52, 48, and 46, which is a US 42, 38, and 36. Cool details include two big chest pockets, all metal buttons (all of which are scratched and worn in), a right-side interior pocket about the size of a cell phone (but probably made for some war thing), rear metal belt hooks, epaulettes, and an inside rear drawstring.

As you can see in the last couple pictures, these are pretty slim-fitting - not like other military jackets I've seen. I'm 6'2 & 175, and I'm wearing the 38 (my regular blazer size). Actual measurements are:

46/36 - 19" chest, 26" length, 22" sleeve - 1 available

44/34 - 18.75" chest, 25.5" length, 22" sleeve- 1 available

Denmark_003159.jpg

Denmark_006a9d.jpg

Denmark_004f86.jpg

Denmark_005a0e.jpg

Denmark_008c84.jpg

Denmark_009d0b.jpg

Here's me (6'2", 175 lbs) wearing the 48/38 jacket -

Denmark_012d66.jpg

Denmark_015046.jpg

Two of the jackets I found yesterday had slightly different chest pockets. They are just flap closures (no buttons), but the left pocket has some sort of a metal tag in it, about the size of a small lapel pin. It has an equilateral cross at the top, and a code of numbers and letters below that.

Misc_008fca.jpg

• 3 months later...