WTB: Samurai S5000BK 29

wild_whiskey

Checking to see if anyone has these in size 29 for sale. Maybe you decided you don't want to wear em anymore, or something of the sort.

I missed out on the pre-order.

Have lots of nice jeans, willing to paypal, trade or some combination of both.

ONLY interested in 29, please no 30s. Let me know

-B

maybe you can help me figure this out, you're taking Japanese right? :P The S5000BK are listed on the samurai website still, and with a full range of sizes. I haven't bothered to contact them to verify or not, because i'm still iffy on whether to buy them or not. But it lets you add them to your cart and everything...

maybe you can help me figure this out, you're taking Japanese right? :P The S5000BK are listed on the samurai website still, and with a full range of sizes. I haven't bothered to contact them to verify or not, because i'm still iffy on whether to buy them or not. But it lets you add them to your cart and everything...

whaaa? I thought they stopped selling them? is this a recent thing?

you're totally right. It doesn't say anything about them being out of stock, except for size 26 and like.. 40? what is going on in my head?

whaaa? I thought they stopped selling them? is this a recent thing?

you're totally right. It doesn't say anything about them being out of stock, except for size 26 and like.. 40? what is going on in my head?

Yeah, I just noticed it a week or so ago... Not really sure how long its been like that. Perhaps Samurai isn't as popular as we'd like to think and they don't sell out of their LEs on preorders?

Try it and let me know, haha.

that fit is fine, but do hem them.

I like the fit of mine, I don't want tight jeans, so it's not like I got the right size or cant wear them.

edit:

just tried them on again, 29 is the right size for me. the seat will be too tight with a pair of 28's.

you should be fine with 29 digital, you're even a little bigger than me, so dont worry!