Rag & Bone clohing/suits?

peteyross

i tried on this waxed blazer at Barney's here in Dallas http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?deptid=2727&listtype=d&pfid=AED14925

It is awesome. It has the same buttons used on the jeans where the braces are to be secured.

It has a rear vent that can be closed by hidden buttons, cool. The wax feel is cool and it fit awesome. I think I also looked at a hoodie that looked nice. the spring 07 collection looks awesome from the pics.

And I had selvage RB11's that are fucking awesome

i tried on this waxed blazer at Barney's here in Dallas http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?deptid=2727&listtype=d&pfid=AED14925

It is awesome. It has the same buttons used on the jeans where the braces are to be secured.

It has a rear vent that can be closed by hidden buttons, cool. The wax feel is cool and it fit awesome. I think I also looked at a hoodie that looked nice. the spring 07 collection looks awesome from the pics.

And I had selvage RB11's that are fucking awesome

is that a warm jacket?

From what I see, EG's aesthetic is quite different from Rag & Bone nowadays. R&B brought out mostly quality minimalistic pieces recently in their winter collection. I think they're trying to turn their work-wear style from which they started with into more of a classic and dressy feel.

Guest Fade to Black

That sounds fairly reasonable...i might have to look into their white shirts since i need to stock up on those....is it like a casual, rumpled style cotton used for the shirts?

I've bought quite a bit of rag and bone, but the funny thing is, never their jeans. I own two t-shirts, which I think are really nice. They're t-shirts... either you like them or you don't.

I also bought their engineer jacket from a few years back. I like it a lot. At a little under $300, I think it was well-worth the money and has all the subtle detail I would expect of something a little pricier. The only problem I've had is that it stained easily on the sleeve. I think I might have got some eye drops on it. Anyway, I was surprised it faded so much from that, and the stain is so prominent that it annoys me.

Finally, I have their black leather bomber from this year. I absolutely love this thing. The leather is calf and very soft. It fits slim. I'm tall and skinny and it seems to be made for people with my body. It cost a little under $1k, but I expected to pay this much. Again, for what it is, I think the value is good. Just a few days prior, I was looking at the Varvatos bomber, which I didn't even like, and it cost $1,500. This jacket is just as nice and fits my personal style to a tee. It's simple, fits nicely, has a high degree of quality, and no extraneous details.