NIKE fire sale, jordans,bapestas,bape clothing, etc

moman6o4o

I have a bunch of sneakers i've been meaning to move. figured some heads on here would be interested. trying to avoid the nuisance that is niketalk. theyll hit ebay eventually.

supreme white lows (100 percent authentic bought from supreme nyc) supreme retail price sticker on box. worn lightly 8.5/10 upperperfect soles show a tiny bit of wear nothing a good cleaning wouldnt help.

size 11.5

$225

jordan 5 laney. worn once. nds. include jordan card. no yellowing at all.

150 size 11

wheat hi sbs. no box. worn 7/10. still in good shape show some scuffs on the suede. dopest dunks ever imho. size 11

bapesta pink blue yellow size 12. worn once. nds. bought from busyworkshop nyc. 100 percent legit.

110 dollars

jordan 2 retro from last year. size 11.5. worn once barely. vnds. card etc included.

90 dollars

pro keds stussy size 12. white/blue. slept on shoe in my opinion even thougoh they were pretty well hated on. worn lightly nds 30 dollars

faile artist series keds size 11.5 worn once lightly vnds

30 dollars

hemp dunks. blue. size 11.5. worn twice. nds.

75 dollars

air trainer sc high escape and the terrycloth/mita colorway. escape size 12 mita size 11.5 both worn once. 60 for both.

bape hooded sweatshirt. white milo zip up from a few years back. size large. worn a few times. looks new. bought from recon nyc

50 dollars

bape thermal 3/4 sleeve. size large.light thermal kind of material. bought from recon nyc.

40 dollars

bape short sleeve button down. light weight good for spring/summer

size medium.

50 dollars

hit me up what pics you want and ill send them to you asap.

[email protected]

good prices for people who wear their kicks. everythings negotiable if you think somethings unfair tell me. or want to trade.

just figured id post a update on the stuff im selling and change some prices in an effort to move some out of this stuff before i go away. if the stuff isnt listed anymore its been sold.

jordan 5 laney. worn once. nds. include jordan card. no yellowing at all.

130 size 11

bapesta pink blue yellow size 12. worn once. nds. bought from busyworkshop nyc. 100 percent legit.

100 dollars

jordan 2 retro from last year. size 11.5. worn once barely. vnds. card etc included.

75 dollars

pro keds stussy size 12. white/blue. slept on shoe in my opinion even thougoh they were pretty well hated on. worn lightly nds 30 dollars

faile artist series keds size 11.5 worn once lightly vnds

30 dollars

or both for 50

air trainer sc high escape and the terrycloth/mita colorway. escape size 12 mita size 11.5 both worn once. 60 for both.

bape thermal 3/4 sleeve. size large.light thermal kind of material. bought from recon nyc.

40 dollars

bape short sleeve button down. light weight good for spring/summer

size medium.

50 dollars

[email protected]

i bought it a couple years ago from recon. last i checked recon never got fake bape products. i dont really get into bape anymore. the stuff isnt brand new im not going to sell it for the price i bought it for. in all honesty if the prices don't seem right leave it alone is my best advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody who bought stuff off this list tell me if they've received their stuff from Moman yet?

Paid him for the supreme white lows before Easter but nothing as yet. The guy has been on fuk.co.uk for the longest and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and being patient but getting suspicious.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Quote:

Oooohhh... startin to sound mad suspicious.

that sucks.

i'll help you break the kid's knees.

--- Original message by bobbyhundreds on Apr 15, 2005 05:20 PM

hahaha! Thanks for the offer.

We'll see what happens tho. I'm giving him one more chance to get me a legit EMS tracking number for the package or a refund.

Quote:

i've been waiting for this guy, he said he will send me the tracking number and all that shit but ain't seeing shit for over 2 weeks now. my shit should be here by now but oh well, i got my bank pulling his info now ...

--- Original message by justaname on Apr 16, 2005 10:30 PM

damn, I might not be the only one being ripped. pls keep us up-to-date - hope you get your cash back. I'm out at Australia so not much chance for me, just hoping hes the real deal and wants his reputation intact. I'll let u guys know what happens at my end.

I'm feeling real stupid right now but the thing is he's been on fuk.co.uk since before me and done business with other members with no worries...up until now...

Okay, This guy is a CONMAN. Asked him one last time for a legit tracking number or a refund by Monday and heard nothing.

Yep, he duped me totally. sent me pics, had previous business done on FUK.co.uk, sent tons of emails saying he wanted to trade stuff from our respective parts of the globe in the future and shit.

I'm not too phased tho' coz its only like $245 he got outta me, was gonna ask for the Wheat His aswell and coulda been a lot worse damage. Don't want him to pull this shit on anyone else but so be warned:

MORGAN NIXON AKA MOMAN6040 AKA MOMAN631 of Boston USA is a fraud. Stay clear and watch yourself.

Guys:

Sorry to tell you but the shoes will not come. The supremes were sold to over 10 people and 9 of you did not get them. I think you should file a claim with your credit card or file a claim at the post office and claim mail fraud if you paid by money order.

My friend has his home address, so i'll post it in a few hours.

good luck!

FYI the kid tried to claim innocence on FUK.co.uk and you can read my response there. Its at this link:

http://threads.fuk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=39922&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I've also got his address from when I paid thru by Western Union transfer (stupid). I'm in Australia so can't get my money back but hope it can help someone to get back their cash :

morgan nixon

46 westland ave #41

boston, ma 02115

I'm not gonna sweat this guy anymore coz life's too short but hope someone can make this shithead give back their money.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.