Denim in Singapore

tweeds

there we go, he's got your answer. if they're in fairly new condition (and knowing frontallabs, they probably are) it's a steal.

the seller says that they are BRAND NEW. pm-ed him to find out the truth. but yeah, they're cheap. there was a pair of standards sz 28 going for $150 (brand new) , but i was afraid that the rise might be alot different compared to the new standards, so i didnt touch em

Guest panicinapagoda

would anyone be interested in a pair of 2 weeks old 28/32 dry nudie slim jims? hemmed by the indian lady at penin to 30'. literally worn out once.

180SGD

im sure a little spam wont hurt anyone ;0

have some questions for the front row regulars.

sorry cos i havent been there for a really long time.

does anyone know if front row carries Black cures/new cures? or NS?

if not any knowledge on where i can get them?

i heard there might be some in HK, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyone interested in an 1 month old APC NS? Size is 25 and worn it only 2 to 3 days a week. ( my true waist is 31" btw)

Reason for selling is that I dun really like slim-fit jeans and dun have the patience to wait for it to stretch (APC denims stretch a lot :>)

PM me if interested..

Anyone interested in an 1 month old APC NS? Size is 25 and worn it only 2 to 3 days a week. ( my true waist is 31" btw)

Reason for selling is that I dun really like slim-fit jeans and dun have the patience to wait for it to stretch (APC denims stretch a lot :>)

PM me if interested..

damn and i thought i was skinny. yea they do stretch alot

have some questions for the front row regulars.

sorry cos i havent been there for a really long time.

does anyone know if front row carries Black cures/new cures? or NS?

if not any knowledge on where i can get them?

i heard there might be some in HK, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

was at front row today, they dont carry the black raws. however they do have a black something. but im quite sure they ain't raw.

PM me if interested..

dude, eat some food or something.

PM me if interested..

Slim fit would be an understatement here - how do you even button them up?! My true waist is about 29"/30" and I have to squeeze quite a bit to fit my Size 26 NS. APCs stretch but still, you sized down a little too much there.

Speaking of which. Where can I find a reliable and recommended tailor to get selvedge denim, in particular APCs, hemmed?

I think tons or all tailors in Singapore can do such a simple job at a cheap price.

Even the cheap 24 hours to do a suit for you tailors can do it too.

katrien - the tailor issue has been discussed earlier in this thread. go check it out. i only remember dr. john at lucky plaza and some auntie at peninsular.

anxlthing & plongin - alright guys thanks for the info. guess i'll have to go down myself to take a look.

by the way plongin i think what you saw are the black stretch denim.

PM me if interested..

damn sky, was that even possible?!

Wow, 6 sizes down. Did you go around holding in your stomach for an entire day?

Anyway, latest update is that the stuff has been received in Japan. Will probably receive it middle of next week.

yayyy. soon i can wear it and when my pals ask me "why these kinda shirts must order from japan one?", i can proudly say: "cause its uniq(ue) lo®"

ok shoot me now.

hmmm.. possible!!! haha... no doubt i can button it now..

didn't want to get a size 25 but the SA at frontrow said that i should not be able to button the first 2 buttons initially. argh~

so i tried all sizes and apparently only 25 is the only that "fits".

anyway, here's a photo of me wearing the APC NS,

DSC00421.jpg

haha... lukily i'm not a true 25" waist, else i will kill myself! (kidding~)

but, that apc ns is really 25" and fits slim...

i dun think i measured my true waist wrongly right? (use a measuring tape and is 30"!) definitely need to put on more weight!!

what do you guys think of LEE 101b/101z dry jeans? feel like getting one to try it out but the brand seems to bother me. =_=!!!