Rakuten Pea Coat...

MIG

Wow, that looks really nice! Are you happy with it?

Thanks daikonyama for those pics! The coat looks really good! Its strange how there can be a 2inch difference with the same labeled size (m)! Although it does say on their website that "there is somewhat an individual difference" between each coat. Grrr! Daikonyama we need your measurements now if you dont mind, height and weight. I wish the coat was a little warmer (DD said it wasnt that thick material) because then it would be perfect for me :( I need a warm coat for Germany this winter.

when i was in ueno, i bought a jacket by inapt. while the design impressed me, the craftsmenship was lacking: the buttons kept falling out and things were not always symmetrical. you get what you pay for.

and yeah they run very small

The original site is sold out guys :(, anyone know anywhere else I can purchase this coat?

Assuming mine doesn't fit when it arrives and no one in my social circle is interested in it, I'll give you guys first e-dibs since I wouldn't have noticed it without this thread.

How long does it usually take for shit to arrive from Japan? 2 - 3 weeks? Ya'll might not be interested in it by the time it arrives. Ah well.

Sorry guys. Mine came today, and they didn't switch it with a large, but it still fit. I won't be selling it anytime soon. I'm 5'11, 140lbs, 37'' chest, with neck to wrist length of 33'' and this somehow fits me perfectly.

This definitely won't keep me alive during the bitterly cold Canadian Janurarys, but it's awesome in the meantime.

Sorry guys. Mine came today, and they didn't switch it with a large, but it still fit. I won't be selling it anytime soon. I'm 5'11, 140lbs, 37'' chest, with neck to wrist length of 33'' and this somehow fits me perfectly.

This definitely won't keep me alive during the bitterly cold Canadian Janurarys, but it's awesome in the meantime.

You should post some pics of you wearing it!

Just got my coat in. I'll take some pics later tonight and include some measurements. I tried it on real quick and somehow I think the Large fits me perfectly and I'm only 5'8" 140 lbs 36 chest. The arm holes are a little low for me and I can only raise my arms about halfway before it gets too tight. I was getting very worried when Senseiireland, being 5'11", said he fit into his Medium quite well. I just need to get the sleeves cut shorter and maybe get it taken in just a tad at the waist/hip and then it should be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...