Rtft

mlproject

been wearing the couple pairs of everybody hi's and low's i picked up on and off for about 3 weeks now... maybe about 2 or so times a week each and the inner heel is already almost all the way worn through along the rear of the shoe. anyone else have this problem?

picked them up on the cheap through that sale at training camp and love them otherwise, but may not grab more pairs if the quality is typically this bad.

the inner material on both pairs is very soft and doesn't feel that durable. i've never worn through shoes in the heel like this before and both pairs are worn through the material to the inner structure. otherwise, these things are great. the insole is super comfortable, the outer materials are solid.

you are a pronator . . you can get insoles to help fix that

Yeah thats the term.Under-pronator myself so the outer heels of my shoes are always wearing more.I just try to modify the way I step so that its dead-on..it becomes second nature once you do it for a while.The only reason I know about any of that stuff is because I used to run alot.You should see the soles on my old running shoes.

wow thanks to this thread, I was able to diagnose myself as well. Im an over-pronator, my inward heels are always worn. Any recommendations as to where to get nice (cheap) insoles?

i had a friend who was a severe overpronator and he had to have custom ones made that were very expensive. you can probably find some dr. scholls type thing that would work. probably not as durable, but a much lower price point.