double identity shoes.

chris

Chiming in to tell everyone tani on the upper west side(right near lincoln center) has a multitude of double identity shoes, both the black and white ones and a white one with a braided(think kim jones umbro shoes this year) pattern on the side of it. Tani also has swears and the today in seven new york there were only a pair of double identitys.

I was looking at the Seven New York website. They just got another shipment in of the white and black. Sounds like they have a full size run too. Just thought I'd let ya know.

http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?page=shop/shop&parent=01_03_04

shop jake has them for $145 with free shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing I read about these shoes here first, I saw the white pair with the double strap today @ Richard Kidd, and I think they were going for 500 CDN dollars??? or maybe that was the invoice number but I'm pretty sure that was the price.

Now that's proof that Richard Kidd stuff is insanely priced, now I wonder if anyone has paid that much for the double identity?

• 9 months later...

I've noticed all of you people looking for DID and Ubiq. To those of you that are interested, I run a store in Singapore and we stock both products.

Our website is http://www.knowitnothing.com. You can read through our blog for regular updates and what not. We put up product pictures as well.

Any questions or inquires, feel free to email myself at [email protected]

Oh and the Ubiq's that were posted up earlier in the thread are the Atmos exclusive. We have the Chapterworld ones in store. Check the blog for photos.

Thank you

My old roomate had the white high tops,and they are really cool shoes,for a great price. But after about a month of wear,the sole started detatching from the shoe a little, similar to what happens to cons after a while...Maybe he just got a weak pair,but they are moderately priced,and sometimes you get what you pay for....

I've noticed all of you people looking for DID and Ubiq. To those of you that are interested, I run a store in Singapore and we stock both products.

Our website is http://www.knowitnothing.com. You can read through our blog for regular updates and what not. We put up product pictures as well.

Any questions or inquires, feel free to email myself at [email protected]

Oh and the Ubiq's that were posted up earlier in the thread are the Atmos exclusive. We have the Chapterworld ones in store. Check the blog for photos.

Thank you

actually got two pairs fr surri in black & white in a bit of a distressed leather. still love em but got one pair @ aloharag that i kinda wanna sell if anyone's interested. they're the ones in white with grey/ yellow colorway in sz 43

• 5 weeks later...