Silly thing - label

Someday

TK got a richass father(billionare)

so he can fxck around with all those japs and do all the crossovers with'em as long as TK pay them a lot

and his brother juno..........without money, who knows him anyway

u see the cars TK fck around with??

not to side anyone but TK is in the industry for a much longer time than Edison....TK knows alot of people in Japan, HF is one of them.....Edison got to know HF only in recent years....but TK is just filthy rich thats why he get to know those people....

wow that`s rad. if I was just so rich it hurt I could just sit around and start up my own label, pay the people I wanted to collab with and do whatever the fuck I wanted, profit or not..if it really is like that its kinda shallow lame tho really..not bringing anything to the table except cash.

not to side anyone but TK is in the industry for a much longer time than Edison....TK knows alot of people in Japan, HF is one of them.....Edison got to know HF only in recent years....but TK is just filthy rich thats why he get to know those people....

thats only partly right, back in the days, TK used to study in japan (more of a $$$ spending luxurious life imo, neway) and he met all the people like HF, Nigo and the rest, thn he went abck to HK to start one of the first Jap Fashion store call Headquarters if i am correct, just around when BAPE was the coolest shxt on earth. Then EDC popped up as a singer and TK introduced him to HF and Nigo and others after a few yrs, but now i think EDC doesnt liek Silly THing so much.

ps: i hitnk CLOT is shxt, and Silly THing is much better

Guest Fade to Black
wow that`s rad. if I was just so rich it hurt I could just sit around and start up my own label, pay the people I wanted to collab with and do whatever the fuck I wanted, profit or not..if it really is like that its kinda shallow lame tho really..not bringing anything to the table except cash.

yeah that's how i see it...it's hilarious reading the interviews in Milk magazine though, if one didn't have any knowledge on these people's backgrounds you'd assume these were genuine friendships being forged between the HK/Japanese sides. Who knows, maybe they really are...the conversations transcribed in the mags sound really contrived and awkward, it's like they're just filling the page spaces...but gotta respect dude's networking hustle.

yep.. juice is edison's store..

silly thing has produced way more things than clot.. clot has 1 shoe... a few tees and 1 pair of jeans... oh.. 1 hat too now... sillything has way more.. yet.. its crap... but the clot stuff aint much better w/ their Alienegra crap..... i think at least.. and TK i think would have much more connections... the guy has like 30 custom paint job benz,ferrari and other cars...

thats only partly right, back in the days, TK used to study in japan (more of a $$$ spending luxurious life imo, neway) and he met all the people like HF, Nigo and the rest, thn he went abck to HK to start one of the first Jap Fashion store call Headquarters if i am correct, just around when BAPE was the coolest shxt on earth. Then EDC popped up as a singer and TK introduced him to HF and Nigo and others after a few yrs, but now i think EDC doesnt liek Silly THing so much.

ps: i hitnk CLOT is shxt, and Silly THing is much better

I heard the samething, I think EDC even hinted in his honeyee blog that he doesn't give a fuck about sillything.

Sillything is far more established than CLOT, it's not just a street label but a decent record label with some nice artists (janice is so fucking cute!!) and also like many have already said the company behind mags like Milk, Tea, Milk X, cream ect...

IMO both labels have tons of potentials, but as of now, they haven't produced anything to write home about yet. I like the CLOT air maxes, jeans are ok...but that's about it.

SiLLYTHING has had more collabos, way more than CLOT..but 99% of the time, TK just put the his brand lebel on an item that was produced by another company and call it a "collabration..." shallow and silly...

by the way, just a few weeks ago HK apple daily news did a servey on HK based hyped street brands...SiLLYTHING was voted to be the least liked brand.

Guest Fade to Black

Janice? You talking about the mixed girl who has a sister named Jill right...i don't think they're signed to Silly Thing records, i'm pretty sure they're on Leon Lai's label.

oh and i think all these clothes are boring...but it seems like at least Edison's putting some thought into what he's doing. I didn't like the Alienegra tees at all, but I kind of like the concept behind his Clot Levi's, even though I wouldn't buy or wear them for myself. The Silly Thing label just seems like a label of basics...

^

i thought the samething and wanted to make the same statement.

but apparently they are affiliated to sillythings?

might not be on their label but yeah she has a blog on the sillything website.

it might not mean anything but not everyone has a blog there, most of the people are artists signed to sillythings

Janice? You talking about the mixed girl who has a sister named Jill right...i don't think they're signed to Silly Thing records, i'm pretty sure they're on Leon Lai's label.

oh and i think all these clothes are boring...but it seems like at least Edison's putting some thought into what he's doing. I didn't like the Alienegra tees at all, but I kind of like the concept behind his Clot Levi's, even though I wouldn't buy or wear them for myself. The Silly Thing label just seems like a label of basics...

nay...I was refering to the young model Janice..

but I like the signer Janice as well.

I heard the samething, I think EDC even hinted in his honeyee blog that he doesn't give a fuck about sillything.

Sillything is far more established than CLOT, it's not just a street label but a decent record label with some nice artists (janice is so fucking cute!!) and also like many have already said the company behind mags like Milk, Tea, Milk X, cream ect...

IMO both labels have tons of potentials, but as of now, they haven't produced anything to write home about yet. I like the CLOT air maxes, jeans are ok...but that's about it.

SiLLYTHING has had more collabos, way more than CLOT..but 99% of the time, TK just put the his brand lebel on an item that was produced by another company and call it a "collabration..." shallow and silly...

by the way, just a few weeks ago HK apple daily news did a servey on HK based hyped street brands...SiLLYTHING was voted to be the least liked brand.

WOW LEAST LIKED BRAND?? Why??

Guest Fade to Black
tm: NO. i dont want ANY of their clothes..it's for b'day presents! And even if I did like their brand, i wouldn't care whether it was popular or not!

haha, smooth.

well go get your friend some CLOT, BAPE, or Supreme if you cant find SillyThing

if he digs silly thing im sure he'll be as happy with those labels.

just a recommendation.

if you dont care if its popular, why ask for the popularity? (refer to topic post)

and its just for your friend anyway. lol you even ask what ppl on SF think of it as a label.

asking for the price and avaialblity since its for a friend, that i understand but the latter......... ummm yeah o well just a thought.

:roll eyes: like you said, DO YOU!

btw, my friend is a SHE and I'm a SHE too

SiLLYTHING is really hard to get if you're looking for girl's size..well, it's hard to get in general actually since they limit their production number to generate hype to begin with.

supreme starts with M..so unless your friend is 140lb or heavier, supreme will look extremely large on her.

bape makes girl sizes and are relatively easy to find comparing to SiLLYTHING..resale on ebay range from 78-128 for t's. but watch out for fakes.

pondon is legit if you're going ebay.

ever thought about x-girl? price is more reasonable then the guys street brand..and the cut n fit is perfect for small to mid size girls.