$245 on jeans; not sure I can bring myself to do it

holeinthewall

Despite the unflattering picture:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180035302345&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I am considering buying these jeans from here.

I really enjoy my APC NS, but would like some black jeans.

First off, how much tighter will these be than the NS?

Or, is there a better price I could find?

Are these even dry denim?

Also, are there any other options you could recommend that bare a lighter price tag (FYI I need a 36" inseam)?

What would you recommend considering that this would cause a noticable drop in my bank account (to $0)?

Thank you!

That's quite a good price, a lot of people have been looking for these.

You're a natural 31/32" X 36"? These would really suit you, I think... These are dry, but aren't going to really fade like dry denim, because 1) they're black and 2) they're Dior, which aren't the best choice for something to fade out.

These measure out tighter in than NS's, particularly from the knee on down, the taper is much more noticeable than on NS's. SInce you're a 32 X 36 your NS's may fit tighter anyway...

You're going to have a hard time finding something cheaper that is anything similar, but Skull Jeans does a black overdyed jean for about 18000yen ($150ish? nowadays). Shinichi from Skull could probably set you up with those.

these:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/skulljeans-ebonyjohny/

minus the silly pocket stitching, I think they're pretty cool...