Nomad

MyMindSpray

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm staying away from there for now. if i go in i know i'll be tempted to buy something. i'm pretty sure there are GDFT fam on this site lurking or posting with 1 or 2 post counts. maybe they'd be able to comment on this thread?

I was a target cause I'm a fashion misfit

and the outfit that I'm wearing brothers dissing it

toronto heads...

looks like Nomad will be open for business middle of this week...

had the privledge of peeping the interior and i must say that cats are gonna be pleased with this place...

product is dope as we all expected...heads aren't even gonna be ready for this...i can honestly say that Nomad is going to raise the bar in toronto...

best of luck to matt, jesar and the rest of the gdft camp...store looks banannas...

be...not 100% sure regarding overall pricing...but in my opinion, the Visvims are pretty much on par...as for the rest of the store, i'm pretty sure price points will be reasonable...alot of cats think gdft is overpriced, but i disagree...limited sbs are priced a bit higher, but that's hype for ya...everything else they do is right on par...the gdft fam usually keeps things pretty reasonable in my opinion...

script...fbts elks are the suede joints no?...don't think they got those...the only fbts they have i believe are the leather joints...3 colours....white, black and brown...but your'e right, if it's the suede ones you're talking about, those are crazy...wish i could get my hands on a pair....the fbt 2s are insane too

elk comes in 3 colours as well...white, black, brown and full leather BUT

the one with the suede joint...is it black upper leather and bottom grey-ish/white-ish suede???

check if it's the crossover unrivaled x visvim. if it is, oh my fuckin shit, that's the one i really want...

try to cop...no, MUST cop!

raincheck;

dont know what it says but it's gettin me itchin'....

fbt elk - http://myweb.ncku.edu.tw/~c3490103/nowhere/deerskin.htm

fbt unrivaled - http://www.southcn.com/lady/zt/shoes/bb/200406010629.htm

ILL muhfuhs....aaaaaaarghhhhh!!!!!!!

write your own script