FS: new DIOR 19 cm raw denim jeans, sz. 27 (fits like 28, 29)

jhud

hey everyone-

I'm selling a pair of week-old dior homme raw denim jeans, japanese denim, 19 cm model (the ultimate skinny jean, in other words). I bought them last sunday at the dior homme boutique in NY on 57th street for 320 (including tax). I'd been meaning to get my hands on these jeans for quite some time (the NY boutique rarely has small sizes in stock these days), but I've had a change of heart (and also my bank account is dwindling from my trip last weekend). they were worn out of the house only two or three times, so they're NEW but I guess not brand new.

SO- my loss is your gain. I'm selling them for $260 with shipping (that's $30 under retail, and $60 under with NY state tax).

below you'll find pics and measurements. pm if you're interested...

30djdlh.jpg

2gybvhk.jpg

4d7h6s8.jpg

thanks!

When you were there, was 27 the smallest they had (did they have any 26s)?

Not to hijack, but I just got done calling all the Dior stores for another member of this forum and 27 is the smallest all of them have. They all said size 26 is going to be coming in for next season.

Did they get any 26s in the first place?

No. From the knowledge of the people I talked to (one guy from LA and another from NY Dior) they said no one in the United States got a size 26. Although they said the demand was there and so they are all ordering 26's for next season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...