CLOSET SALE PART II: TEES, SHIRTS, JEANS, and SHOES for all the tiny boys. CHEAP!

chris

So...im quoting myself.

he stated at the beginning that all the shirts were small and fit similar to american apparel. he won't waste his time with measurements because then he'll have to take it of 10+ shirts each time he has stuff to sell, and he sells batches of shirts all the time. most of them are only $5-$15 so it's not really worth the time. and plus, most of it gets sold pretty fast so if you don't want it, someone else who doesn't need measurements will.

i think he's like 6ft...and skinny. so if you're close to that description, it'll probably fit you.

he stated at the beginning that all the shirts were small and fit similar to american apparel. he won't waste his time with measurements because then he'll have to take it of 10+ shirts each time he has stuff to sell, and he sells batches of shirts all the time. most of them are only $5-$15 so it's not really worth the time. and plus, most of it gets sold pretty fast so if you don't want it, someone else who doesn't need measurements will.

i think he's like 6ft...and skinny. so if you're close to that description, it'll probably fit you.

Thanks Chris! I missed the post (which was like 3 or 4 post down) about them all being small. Clearly, I do want it thats why I asked for measurements. Simillar to AA small means nothing to me since its not only imprecise, but subjective. Anyways...