ANDY CHRIST'S NIKE COLLECTION PICTURES!!!

andy christ

Those last 2 pics are the funniest thing I've seen or read on here for ages !! What possess someone to set themselves up for a slamming like that, and just in case we weren't sure how cool he is, that pill shot, I can't stop looking and laughing.

It's kind of like a car wreck, you know it's wrong to look, you know it'll be a mess and most likely disturbing, but you can't help yourself !!!

www.keepoffthegrass.net

well,i mentioned matching your shit up-IF thats the sort of cool your trying to portray yourself as-and this dude-with his Kerry King from slayer armsweatbands and full on corny i seen 321 contact and want a uniform style biter looks as thought he was going for that-i dont always matchy matchy-just thought i throw that in there for a little fuel..i had no intent to say you should always match,heavens no. especially when you got begal bites roastin all up in the oven...

Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

STOP USING THE "N" WORD ESPECIALLY IF YOUR NOT BLACK!!! AND EVEN IF YOU ARE!!! THIS MEY BE A WHOLE OTHER TOPIC, BUT C'MON WITH THAT SHIT!!! TOO MUCH HISTORY IN THAT WORD FOR PEOPLE TO BE USING IT LIKE IT WAS "FRESH"!!!

oh...and this guys foto is hilarious, I'm showing everyone at work what happens when you get caught up try out for the Lakers and don't know why you got cut!!!