where do you shop online?

turcy.

I skim by grandism.com every once and a while.tempted to order some things but all sales are final.Pickyourshoes.com, Zappos.com and Vans.com for..well Vans. And of course BlueinGreensoho.com

Guest fat_cap

Whatabout people in the UK - where do you get your stuff online?

I've ordered from a few US sites and have been hit badly by customs charges, even when they were kind enough to mark it as a gift... I haven't found many UK sites that cater to the Superfuture market really.

I'll flick on www.endclothing.co.uk or http://www.psyche.co.uk/ once in a while but mostly becuase the retail stores are near me so I can pop down and try the stuff on.

I lust over whats on www.luisaviaroma.com and www.brownsfashion.co.uk too, but am afraid to try to ordering from there as customs in this country might be 30-50% on some of that stuff.

www.rakuten.co.jp is an easy way to kill time, I just scored a pair of Dior repettos on there a few moments ago. Rakuten is so chock full of good shit it'll chew you up and spit you out penniless if you're not careful.

I actually don't have a credit card so online shopping and ebaying is usually out of the question for me.

Guest Fade to Black
when i'm not in a foreign country i shop exclusively online.

You're originally from Detroit, right?

i don't shop online but i like browsing luisa via roma and Brown's. Also the Japanese sites like the ones on rakuten and diabro, occasionally. Only problem is i can't read what the hell's goin on over there except the price (which is a shame, i like reading buttered up descriptions of clothes that make you want to buy them...i find asian sites/magazines are great at this)