Heroes.

greentea

I don't like that the Asian's kinda geeky. Everyone's trim and telegenic, and here's this cat who can't even speak English. Too stereotype-y. And not the good kind.

I don't like that the Asian's kinda geeky. Everyone's trim and telegenic, and here's this cat who can't even speak English. Too stereotype-y. And not the good kind.
I really understand where you're coming from, but I find the otaku lampooning to be endearing, actually. I like the fact that they sub-title him -- it's better than him speaking english w/ a heavy accent (though he does that a little bit when he's in the US). Besides, I think his friend is a good foil for his geekyness.

not really .. maybe yr just not into superpowers and stuff

I love superheroes....with superpowers...always have...just can't get into this show...I think its because alot of the actors on it really aren't very good...it feels like I'm watching a daytime soap with some of the acting that ive witnessed on Heroes...but its too early to know for sure...maybe itll get better..

the hiro of the future was a nice surprise but Im not sure about that "soul patch" of his.

the show last night felt alot more like a filler show then I wanted it to.

the preview for next weeks show looked pretty interesting.