FS: Full Count 0105XX 31 One Wash brand new (Japanese)

srok

Hiya,

Due to a mix-up in sizing (Google translate didn't help), I have a pair of size 31 one wash Full Count 0105XXs for sale that I ordered from Japan. They arrived yesterday and I have literally only tried them one once, so they're in mint condition and still have their price tags attached. They're imported from Japan, so they have the "forbidden" red tab and pocket arcs, which are trademarked by Levi's in the European & U.S. market. 15,5 ounce denim.

The actual waist measurement is 30,5 inches. Go true to size (31") if you're a medium build or size down one from 32 if you're slender. The inseam is 34" but is easily long enough for me (6'5") due to the lengthy rise.

Shipping from Finland.

I'm asking for £150/210€ including shipping within Europe. $190 plus shipping to the U.S. Paypal. Prices aren't set in stone, so feel free to make me an offer. Please contact via SuFu.

Detailed measures are available on request, but you have the waist and inseam, and the cut is based on 501's.

You can see the pair that I'm selling and also my old pair that has 3-4 years of wear.

t7csnm.jpg

20p32hf.jpg
2ir0pab.jpg
2a80mdi.jpg
4ikej5.jpg
343npkp.jpg
jsezr4.jpg
4q3bf7.jpg