striped cardigans?

chris

Guest Airjamie
zara has a black/grey striped..... pretty nice

I have that one. Very nice quality for $40 however, it was pretty much an "omg thats fucking gorgeous i dont care it its oversized" purchase. As we all know, zara for some idiotic reason only goes down to a size M, and even though its pretty slimfit for a M its still a little too big for small guys like myself or chris.

The stuff always goes on sale for cheap and its not bad compared to prices of Dior or april 77 etc.

However the quality is shit... I have a cardigan I picked up on clearance for $19 and although it is amazing and I get so many compliments on it, people thinking it was CDG or Cloak it isnt the best fitting or the best quality with some rips at the seams.

Still the only things I buy there are on clearance anyways

That website is soooo broken in Firefox.

Hideous models... and shoes. But nice stuff overall, especially that black/white striped cardigan.

are you sure the modles are that bad...i thought it was supposed to be like a super plastic, fake and rigid and awkward looking shoot...to highlight the poished, perfect nature of the clothes???

i could be wrong...in which case the DO suck! :P

are you sure the modles are that bad...i thought it was supposed to be like a super plastic, fake and rigid and awkward looking shoot...to highlight the poished, perfect nature of the clothes???

i could be wrong...in which case the DO suck! :P

Well even if that was the intent... That doesn't detract from how ugly they are. Uhh in my opinion...

Guest Airjamie

So I emailed the guys from mjolk and they said they would be more than happy to send me stuff direct, which is fucking fantastic because those shoes and that last striped cardigan are kill-for items. That cloak cardigan is plain and boring imho.

• 4 weeks later...