long hair don't care

Taro

Playing the " I don't care about the points" card. Nice...

You know you care, don't even try to play.

if you care, and are afraid of the little red box, that means you are letting randoms on the internet censor and control what you decide to post. i mean hell, charts(^) must be your hero, homie obviously gives no fucks about the red. doesnt even ask for advice on what to do better after he gets negged to hell. a real maverick that one.

Playing the " I don't care about the points" card. Nice...

You know you care, don't even try to play.

This is actually my alt account. My main is a PRPS (positive rep per second) build. I post in hundreds of threads at a time in order to garner the most positive rep. The best starting attributes are Cool and Cunt.

I suggest making other alt accounts for the sole purpose of rep farming, that way you can gain rep faster by repping yourself on each post. Further more if you have funds you could pay to rep +10 your posts, gathering more rep for a small fee.

I suggest making other alt accounts for the sole purpose of rep farming, that way you can gain rep faster by repping yourself on each post. Further more if you have funds you could pay to rep +10 your posts, gathering more rep for a small fee.

Do you think I'm some kind of fucking amateur?