Cipher: New Sneaker Brand Back in Effect

cipherman

biz question. does the use of rasta colors actually strengthen sales now days? no sarcasm intended/serious inquiry. what is the consumer age you are targeting?

hey guys, thanks to all those that hit me up with thier likes and

dislikes a few months ago. My new site is up and I would like to invite you guys to take a look at my collection.

You can download the lookbook on the collection page to learn more about the brand and the inspiration behind what I'm doing.

Peace

www.cipherism.com

Myspace--UGW--Ballistic-ADw.jpg

WUSHU-AD2.jpg

WlkABT-WhitefaderWebpsd.jpg

Trnch-Sand-Web.jpg

SB-Adweb.jpg

i wasn't really referring to japan, but i disagree.

i don't know about places outside of tokyo, but the only rasta wearing kids i see are around dogenzaka or sentagaya. i think rasta colored fashion had diminished about 3-4 years ago. i could be wrong though.

I'm not sure to be honest...for my rpomotions it's certainly popular, but I think it's because the people that ask for it have a personal connection to it...I've gotten requests from the RZA, and Bumpy Knuckles AKA Freddie Foxxx has expressed he likes it best...it think you're right that rasta colours as a fashion statement has diminished, but for the most part I think alot of people are still into it for personal reasons....my background is carribean, and I'm a fan of reggae, so I made a shoe that would reflect that....that's it really...one

biz question. does the use of rasta colors actually strengthen sales now days? no sarcasm intended/serious inquiry. what is the consumer age you are targeting?

i would say my target market is between the age of 16-34...."urban" kids to creative professional types....pretty broad, but I'm gonna be 30 soon, and rock these shoes quite often with the right outfit....I dress up heels and down play toe boxes so that if you wanna be descrete you can wear some baggier jeans to hide the back....I highly doubt I will ever make another rasta shoe...unless it's a sequel to this one....this is one of the bigger hit or miss products of mine...

Peace