Geisha v. Samurai Jeans

jubei

obv. they're the same company, but have any guys here tried on or worn Geisha jeans? according to www.indigofan.com, they're not really all that effeminate. I was looking at the measurements on samurai's website and they even seem looser in some cases than Samurais... I only ask because they're generally cheaper than the Samurai models, so maybe this would be a more cost effective route to Samurai goodness

obv. they're the same company, but have any guys here tried on or worn Geisha jeans? according to www.indigofan.com, they're not really all that effeminate. I was looking at the measurements on samurai's website and they even seem looser in some cases than Samurais... I only ask because they're generally cheaper than the Samurai models, so maybe this would be a more cost effective route to Samurai goodness

those are nice.

if they fit and look good who gives a fuck if they were made for girls

bottom line: they have "geisha" written all over the jeans in the details and such. if i'm going to shell out that kind of cash, i want jeans that make me feel like a man.

You should think it this way: "I'm 110% male, I don't need jeans to boost my machizmo!" :D

Miza, picture(s), please!

Guest jeffvyain

yea, i don't know. i've worn girls' jeans before (they were in the men's section when i bought them) and once I found out they were girls' jeans, I just didn't like them as much. But if you like em, get them shits.

^trinket, thanks so much for posting pics!!! I was quite curious about these guys since some of the geisha models are cheaper than some of the samurai models. If Samurai restcoked their 66 Geisha model, I would think about getting that instead of the S0505xx from BiG ( which is actually slimmer than the girl's model! Look at the measurements...)

I think in the end, though, I'll be happier with the slimmer fitting S0505... maybe I'll buy the Geisha 66 as my next next project (the 505's being my current "next" prject)

Planning two pairs in advance? This denim stuff is getting to me...