Cell Phone holder

HEWSINATOR

So we all know that belt clips for your cell are pretty tough to make look good. Especially with the look most of us put forth. However, they certainly serve a function I would like to exploit. Further, I do not like "cell phone fade" in raw jeans. But what are we to do.

With Red Moon's new site, there are some pretty nice looking cell phone holders. But of course, they are about 150 bucks. Anybody have ideas for someting else? I like the idea of the RM stuff hanging with my braid and wallet, all in sdSD colour.

http://www.redmoon.co.jp/cgi-bin/su_search.cgi?http://www.redmoon.co.jp/cgi-bin/su_search.cgi?br=1&ct=11&pz=&kw=&kcode=01&dno=1&mode=search&Image16.x=22&Image16.y=1

That would be a sad day...But, we would not need a new thread, I think they would fit in with the Evolution of Leather thread. (Which has not seen to much action lately).

Coldrice. By knock-offs arund, do you mean the world, or Japan, or what? I have never seen anything like this, so if you could point me in the proper direction that would be great/

As for the porter ones, I imagine they would not be cheap. Anywhere I could view them?

Thanks,

I sew cell phone holsters into my jean pockets. In the front right pocket of all my pants, my phone sits firmly against my side. I think its genious. It solves several problems. The phone doesn't move around on you or get into a position where it could be mistaken for your dong. The fade on the jeans is uniform and out of the way. And lastly its a place to put your phone!