FS: Sisley, Oki-Ni, Acne, Etc.

timpoblete

Hi everyone,

Was planning on putting these on eBay soon, but wanted to run this through here first to see if anyone wanted them. Prices do not include shipping. Pics in the accompanying replies. Thanks.

1.) New w/tags Sisley Cream Crewneck Sweater, Small, 78% Cotton, 18% Linen, 4% Polyester = $30 (original price $109) (Note: photos updated on 19Sep06)

2.) New w/o tags (unused) Sisley Fatigue Colored Pants, 32 Waist (48 Euro), 100% Cotton = $20

3.) Express Tee, Large, Brownish Green = $5

4.) One True Saxon Herringbone Parka, Medium = SOLD

One True Saxon Herringbone Parka, Size Medium. Asking $125 shipped obo (cheapest online is $225 @ http://coolestshop.com/onetrsapabr.html.

It has a hideaway zip hoodie in the collar, 4 pockets in the front and a pocket in the back, all buttoned. The two bottom pockets in the front have openings in the sides to warm your hands and under the flap there's hidden pockets.

Let me know if you want more photos. I've got lots of this one.

Pic002-2.jpg

Pic009.jpg

Pic015.jpg

Pic013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, here are the measurements:

Armpit to armpit = 22"

Across body, halfway between armpit and bottom = 21"

Across bottom = 22"

Shoulder to shoulder = 19.5"

Sleeve length (top) = 25"

Sleeve length (bottom) = 18"

Length from armpit to bottom = 17.5"

Length, along back, from bottom of collar to bottom = 30"

Got 3 people interested in the One True Saxon Parka so far guys. If you're interested in the parka let me know cuz it'll go to somebody by the end of the day.

Remember, $125 plus shipping is a pretty good deal considering its selling on Coolestshop.com for $225, it's retail price is $269 and I shelled out $30 to get it slimmed down. Thanks.

Also, the condition is basically new. I've never worn it outside of fitting indoors and to get it tailored.

I'm 5'9, regular build I guess. I wear a medium in American Apparel if that helps. Weight = 160 lbs.

Note that the parka has a wool/polyester shell plus it's fully lined with cotton, so that adds a little thickness. Also, the many pockets in the body area make it a little thicker in that region too.