Express for men.

briskattivo

I don't really like Express. They seem to do all thier business on thier dress shirts/button downs and basic business casual stuff, which are okay although not a great value.

But their seasonal items are almost always incredibally hideous and quickly banished to the $15 bin come sale time. Not to mention good design to them is to sequin a lion/dragon onto the back of some jeans or a jacket. I haven't been there recently so this may have changed. Also, I'm pretty sure Express introduced the diagonal strip dress shirt that I saw on jackasses galore two years ago. Thank god that trend died.

I used to like their stuff. Even have a Gold credit card for the place. But I'm a small guy and most of the clothes don't fit me. And since I'm now a Superfuturian, I don't buy their jeans. Though an old pair I have from there is my favorite pair. Super slubby and the whiskers, although fake, aren't nauseating and somewhat subtle. Even the 1MX shirts in small are still looser than I'd like. Now I only buy their screen tees. I'm only 5'4 and 115 lbs though so yeah. Sadly I probably won't grow anymore since I'm turning 21 in a couple months.