Cali Style goes nuts...[no pics]

CaliStyle

metropark has 555soul, and we ALL love that brand so much. certainly, we don't all (yall?) love g-star. and i highly doubt you'd find many superfuture members with paint splattered shirts, 'less we actually paint. but yes, i can name a store far better: target. sales-crazy!

Target is awesome. Those new slim fit jeans they have at the Gap don't look bad for the price. There's a couple of Nordstroms at malls around here that you can find some pretty decent stuff at around sale's times if you have an aesthetic that doesn't include true religion / sevens / etc... I picked up some some pretty cool faux-vans, a couple of pairs of slip-ons, and two pairs of topsiders for like $100.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats crazy that so many people on here are dissing metro park when they carry the very brands that yall love when its promoted thru a blog or independent site.

i doubt that too many people in this forum are obsessive about howe and rock & republic. while they do carry brands that i admittedly wear (rvca + obey) they only seem to carry the poorly designed and executed pieces that make me say, "what were they thinking?".

seriously, you can't get any lazier nowadays than coming out with a t-shirt with skulls and/or knives, which is all that store seems to carry. i can honestly say that i've never walked out of there regretting not picking anything up.

if you like the things they carry, that's cool. pick them up and wear them.

just don't get defensive when people disagree with you.

i doubt that too many people in this forum are obsessive about howe and rock & republic. while they do carry brands that i admittedly wear (rvca + obey) they only seem to carry the poorly designed and executed pieces that make me say, "what were they thinking?".

seriously, you can't get any lazier nowadays than coming out with a t-shirt with skulls and/or knives, which is all that store seems to carry. i can honestly say that i've never walked out of there regretting not picking anything up.

if you like the things they carry, that's cool. pick them up and wear them.

just don't get defensive when people disagree with you.

How am i getting defensive?its just funny how this "fashion scene" is so similar to the music scene where u have people who considr themselves elitists and love to sit on the sidelines plotting hating on abercrombie or metro park or what have u when they are buying to the exact same package/idea when they shop/buy from other brands they consider "legit"

i have NEVER bought anything from metro park with "skulls and knives" on them. and how are you going to diss them for "skulls" when Obey and RVCA has the same shit on their clothes?

How am i getting defensive?its just funny how this "fashion scene" is so similar to the music scene where u have people who considr themselves elitists and love to sit on the sidelines plotting hating on abercrombie or metro park or what have u when they are buying to the exact same package/idea when they shop/buy from other brands they consider "legit"

i have NEVER bought anything from metro park with "skulls and knives" on them. and how are you going to diss them for "skulls" when Obey and RVCA has the same shit on their clothes?

you like metropark. cool. but no one really cares.

so shut up.

it sure is especially when there are millions of other threads for you to click on, but nope u chose this one. so deal with it fhag.

oops

forgot to add the -----------------> for dear old Christina.

and servo since you are following me in every thread askign me about what

it means, it means

" kablam,youre invalid, youre finished, ----------------------> NEXT"

it sure is especially when there are millions of other threads for you to click on, but nope u chose this one. so deal with it fhag.

some people tend to read through new threads when they are posted and then post replies... its pretty much how message boards work. obviously you wanted people to click on your thread or else you wouldnt have created it.

ok, if you would have just spent a little time browsing/reading this forum, youd have known youd get flamed for this thread.

And, what was the point in starting this thread anyway.. completely useless.

My life doesnt revolve around a message board does yours? maybe because you seem to take it very seriously. i look at all of this as entertainment not a source of friendship or aspects of an actual "life" i have all those things offline.

i post here when im bored, i sure as hell am not going to read thru 1000 pages of this message board to decide whether or not i should post something that e-people will love me for.

I posted it because it was a random thought while i was browsing the board, there IS NO point to this thread. there isnt a point to well over 75% of the threads on this forum, whats YOUR point?

some people tend to read through new threads when they are posted and then post replies... its pretty much how message boards work. obviously you wanted people to click on your thread or else you wouldnt have created it.

when did i say i didnt want people to click on it? since you take it upon yourself to read everything in a thread/board before u start a new topic or press reply i will assume u know what my comment was in regards to.

if i "didnt care" about a thread i certainly wouldnt click on it., but thats just me.

oops

forgot to add the -----------------> for dear old Christina.

and servo since you are following me in every thread askign me about what

it means, it means

" kablam,youre invalid, youre finished, ----------------------> NEXT"

you're making yourself out to be a juvenile twat without any effort of my part. hilarious!

My internet life doesnt revolve around a message board does yours? maybe because you seem to take it very seriously. i look at all of this as entertainment not a source of friendship or aspects of an actual "life" i have all those things offline.

and your actual "life" must be pretty boring if you joined this forum only to start moronic threads and flamebait people by calling them fhags.

you're making yourself out to be a juvenile twat without any effort of my part. hilarious!

your actual "life" must be pretty boring if you joined this forum only to start moronic threads and flamebait people by calling them fhags.

lmao the nerve of you talking about anyones life being boring when youre making pathetic threads of despeartion on superfuture to sell your entie closet for 20 dollars, broke much? i see why you are seething mad.

You have the build of an emaciated homeless bum, NOBODY likes nancyboys like you in real life which is why you find solace with a couple e-friends on superfuture

keep chasing pennies ho, the comedy is ALL on you.

lmao the nerve of you talking about anyones life being boring when youre making pathetic threads of despeartion on superfuture to sell your entie closet for 20 dollars, broke much? i see why you are seething mad.

yes, i am broke. but what does that have to do with my life being boring? think before you type, child.

You have the build of an emaciated homeless bum, NOBODY likes nancyboys like you in real life which is why you find solace with a couple e-friends on superfuture.

yea, being skinny, and gay has made it really hard for me to make friends. i was actually tied to a tree and beaten for admitting my sexuality to the entire trailer park the other day.

keep chasing pennies ho, the comedy is ALL on you.

haha, ok?

yes, i am broke. but what does that have to do with my life being boring? think before you type, child.

people who have productive lives are NEVER broke because they have successful jobs and a steady income. if you consider spending your entire day/week to upload/take pics of your ratty clothes and then package them in the cardboard box you were sleeping in last night and then catch public transit to your nearest post office to ship off your nasty "goods" all for a net profit of probably less than $20 , if you call alll of that a fun life then so be it lmao, but until then your time would be better spent eating a sandwich you look sick ho.

chris, i think this kids e-stalking you...

hes already figured out that you are skinny, homosexual and selling things on supermarket...

who knows what insult fodder he will uncover next.

and i think you need to get off his 1" d*ck you power bottom, anyone who is browsing the board could see that vile thread.