Quality

Johantho

First post, first thread.

All i want this thread to be about is quality.

Good or bad does not matter as long as it is about the quality.

I believe that after a long lasting interest for clothing and shoes there is one thing that grow on you if you did not find it straight away. The aspect of quality.

If you are about to buy a jacket, a pair of shoes or a wallet, whatever it may be you want it to last you and age in a nice way. I have encountered alot of disappointments during my life when it comes to quality in items, expensive items. T-shirts that twist, knitted sweaters that lose their structure, seems that burst you name it.

I have also bought amazing quality products both cheap and expensive that have lasted me a long time and aged beautifully.

For me, personally i want to be able to wear or use things without being cautious, if whatever needs a wash you wash it and it comes out well.

If you are about to buy a pair of high end sneakers and want to know how they look after two years, maybe someone has a pair and can post you an example. A 30 year old Barbour jacket, your japanese denim or that t-shirt that just fell apart or.. lasted you for years.

So, quality, good or bad. I want to know about your experiences with it.

To kick it all off i can say that acne always disappoint when it comes to quality considering the prices. Even though i don't love them, if a pair of converse were 300$ i stil consider them worth the price.

Durability, consistency and aging are the aspects that speak quality to me.

If you want to talk about your amazing silk shirts you are ofc welcome to do so aswell.

All the best.

If you are about to buy a pair of high end sneakers and want to know how they look after two years, maybe someone has a pair and can post you an example. A 30 year old Barbour jacket, your japanese denim or that t-shirt that just fell apart or.. lasted you for years.

Yeah, has anyone thought about doing a thread where people post photos of how their jeans age? Some kind of... gallery.

Just an idea I'm kicking around.

woogle pls explain to me the relevance of umeboshi to this thread

da best Umeboshi r those that have matured for 3 to 5 years because meanwhile tha taste of salt soften. only fruits of tha highest quality mature well over time a lot of care is taken to select tha best fruits. during maturation process the umeboshi r regularly checkedv& turned 2 ensure that they will have the right moisture @ tha end of da process.